Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

512 No Name Pick-Up

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by kariyz, May 27, 2010.

1. Picked up 1.3 grams of some no name, it has some purple to it but I really couldn't get it in focus because my camera was dying every time I was taking the picture.

[​IMG]

:smoking:

2. Man I wish I had some new batteries for my camera that isn't in focus at all.

3. Not bad,not bad at all,have fun smoke'n,toke'n,and chok'n :)

4. #4 kariyz, May 28, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: May 28, 2010
    Got some new batteries closer up on the buds, haven't even touched this shit yet still got some of my Blue Dream left.

[​IMG]

5. Looks like some good bud man, but refrain from posting any pills (anything other than bud actually). GC is cracking down on that stuff.

Take it easy.

6. I'll delete that post than sorry I didn't know. :confused:

7. i think our connect gets the same stuff dude.. i had that same exact purple on friday lol

great pick up.