Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

502 Washington State

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by The HappyCamper, Jul 30, 2012.

  1. I live in Washington, and I am a senior in HS. Anyway, I really want to help 502 to pass. I'm not quite sure what I should do. Should I make signs and put them on the sides of roads? Maybe around my school?

    Are there any legal issues with putting signs up? Do I need a permit?


Share This Page