5000w Ebb N Gro Show Part II

Discussion in 'Hydroponic Grow Journals' started by SugarDaddie, Oct 3, 2009.

1. Sugar get some pics up dude. Gona have to keep an eye out for new buds. I piked up a sac the other day and was verry impreesed. Tasted kinda stale, Really weird smoke and i didnt even feel that high. I think the buds wernt cured and were over dried.

2. in the past a few of you peeps asked me via PM how I cure and process everything, so here's how I deal with it. when processing 10+lbs, jars ain't gonna fucking work for me. so I use large 4-5 gallon zip lock bags.

each large bag holds about 3-3-1/2lbs see Pic 1 and 2

once the buds are semi-dry in about 4-5 days, I put them in the large zip lock bags for 24hrs, this helps to wick out the excess moisture inside the bud and stem, as the moisture wicks out it softens up all the buds, and the buds will compact and compress on themselves, sometimes I will lightly compress the bag by hand. once 24 hrs has passed, i empty the bag into trays to allow the buds to dry even more for 48 hrs, I repeat this process 3-4 times, by the 3-4th time i add lettuce to help soften them up to compress even more and again let them dry out fully. once they are properly dried out, they go back in the bag to cure for a couple of months (with daily airings) before it hits the consumer. in pic 3 you'll see the unprocessed vs processed buds. the difference is night and day.

pic 4 and 5 is almost the finished product.

Attached Files:

• 1.jpg
      1.jpg
      File size:
      92.3 KB
      Views:
    • 2.jpg
      2.jpg
      File size:
      54.3 KB
      Views:
    • 3.jpg
      3.jpg
      File size:
      150.3 KB
      Views:
    • 4.jpg
      4.jpg
      File size:
      139.8 KB
      Views:
    • 5.jpg
      5.jpg
      File size:
      89.7 KB
      Views:

3. It wasn't mine thats for sure lol, mine hasn't hit the consumer yet.

4. Lol, i screwed up my post before. Ment to say it was stale DIDNT like it. lol.
    Dude im looking forward to getting ym hands on this stuff. Im in the more north part of town as you know but idk if you got/know anyone dealing out this way, But i want some. lol. Ill keep my eyes open and use a veriety of dealers.
    Good grow By the way, Eventually (soon) im moving out and am going to start collecting everything to do a bubble bucket grow.

5. I don't track where my shit goes, not my problem once my broker takes it off my hands. from there....who knows where it goes....??? but it disappears quick!

6. lol im a little confused and stoned, what kinda broker do you have?

7. The good kind that pays cash :)

8. #88 SugarDaddie, Oct 24, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 3, 2010
    a few more pics, 20 girls down, 40 more to go Whew!

Attached Files:

• 1.jpg
      1.jpg
      File size:
      108.6 KB
      Views:
    • 3.jpg
      3.jpg
      File size:
      88.4 KB
      Views:
    • 4.jpg
      4.jpg
      File size:
      92.4 KB
      Views:
  9. What strain is that Ak?

10. It's a cross I made with white widow female and a male Ak47.

11. Haha keep up the hard work!

Is the Gatorade bottle for scale or does it serve some purpose in the drying process?

12. Clean setup Sugar, there's definately no dirt on you. I feel like I did something good to get .5g per W and you expect 1g for 1W, Crazy. When you get a chance would you cover Yield like you did for security and girlfriends? :)

13. just for size reference.

14. you must have some crappy genetics, or using floros, I think .9 -1 gram per watt is the norm for anyone, hard to believe you are only gettting .5 g per watt, unless they are packed in so tight, the sides get no light, I've hit 1.1 gram per watt in a soil grow from seed, and hoping for 1.2-1.3 grams per watt on my next run with diesel and some Kush. both were heavy yielders when grown in soil. so they should be slightly better in hydro.

Well I have read some many math formulas for growing and spacing, for me, the best spacing is around 3.5 SF per bucket or soil bag, this is what I have learned works best for me when grown to around 30 inches before flipping 12/12.

15. It's Nirvana AK48 & Ice but they are crammed in tubs. More space than NFT or SOG pics on GC and under a 600w hps. You wait until 30" before flipping but your plants only look 3-4ft tall now with those freaking monster buds. I've been flipping at 12"-15" because they finish at 30"-3ft tall and are easier to handle. I do not envy you at harvest time, that's a whole lot of work. Would you ever consider an auto bud trimmer?
    My skinny little 9 plants with a couple of wks to go. Thanks.

Attached Files:

16. #96 SugarDaddie, Oct 25, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 25, 2009
    30 inch is when i normally flip, with 6-8 inches of stretch, some plants will stop stretching, other just keep on going, it all depends on the atributes of the mother plant and pheno-type. sounds like you need more light :)

Auto trimmer : I've been looking at them electric ones lately where they have 2-3 blades. but not those monsterous 10-13k$ models for processing 100lbs at a time, I imagine if i get some outdoor property next year, then i might drop the dollars for one.

17. #97 SugarDaddie, Oct 26, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 26, 2009
    Ugh! My fucking ass hurts from sitting down and trimming all freaking day, I'm now 7 days into trimming, and about 50% done, all the main colas are finally cut down and hanging on 50+ coat hangers all over the house, I ran out of coat hangers! tomorrow I will start on the side nugs, I hate doing nugs, they fucking time consuming, once the nugs are done, then it's on to the popcorn buds, which will be stripped by hand, dried, lightly tumbled for keif/hash , then vacuumed sealed into a hard ass brick and sold as mid grade.

I'm tired, gonna take a break since I ran out of space to hang my bitches, and it's looking like I might hit my 10-11lb mark (crossing fingers) I'll know for sure in a couple of weeks.

and heres some fresh pics of some buds...just fucking beautiful! No???

this will be the last of the pics for this run until I start my next run in a couple weeks. So stay tuned for part III, Diesel and Kush!

I welcome Questions, Comments, Praise and Haters...come one come all.

Attached Files:

• 1.jpg
      1.jpg
      File size:
      76.1 KB
      Views:
    • 2.jpg
      2.jpg
      File size:
      45.2 KB
      Views:
    • 3.jpg
      3.jpg
      File size:
      70.5 KB
      Views:
    • 4.jpg
      4.jpg
      File size:
      114.6 KB
      Views:
  18. Dude that is some dank dank buds!!
    :eek:
    Overall i say your grow has been amazing.. Cant wait to see the next man

19. Absolutely beautiful.

20. So what kind of kush will be on the next run? Maybe OG??:smoke: fucking awesome grow