Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

50% THC and above

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by DaReALdUTchMaZ, Jun 28, 2011.

1. Is their any weed at all that contains that much THC

2. Pretty sure there isnt, but if there was , you would probally pass out in one hit

3. Kief is or very close to 100% thc. But God Bud is supposelvy higher than White Widow and i am giving an educuated guess but i believe its around 30-40%.

4. The most I have seen was 25-30 anything higher you looking at hash

5. THC is more powerful than you think

6. Someday.....

Isn't today's weed around 13-15% THC? I'm kind of curious of how people achieve higher percentages.

But as 50%, the only way to achieve that is by scientific experiments, in labs of course. I remember on a documentary, and women was given a shot(not really a shot, but they put the needle in her arm and just let it rest there) and it was pure THC.

Another shot was THC and Cannaboids together

7. mids: 3%
    low end dank: 7-12%
    Dank: 13-17%
    super dank: 17+ you wont find a strain with over 23 and anything over 20 is insane dank

8. I'm guessing that would be strains like Northern Lights?

9. It'll range in the 20's% specially if your in cali or Amsterdam, on the White Wido comment, Its Okay weed much better and higher content out there, mainly if you want pure use hash, oils, or any other concentrates, I think ear wax hash or Budder hash is new strongest, then ice-o-lator hash.

10. #11 Mardhyn, Jun 28, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 28, 2011
    Uneducated ya mean? White widow is like 20-21%. I believe their may be a half dozen other 20% strains, most bud is not that potent. If you think about how a lot of MMJ is probably in the 8-15% level range but gets you high off one hit, what these pure strains such as Durban or Widow do to you off of half a hit. Or a ghosted vapor hit. :eek:

This also comes down to how the well the bud is grown, I'm sure there is WW out there that isn't anywhere near 20% because it was grown like crap. Schwag WW is still going to be schwag.

@ Jah Kush - Sounds delectable, like something I'd use just before bed or a good comedy.

11. yea, but strains dont really matter unless your buying from a dispensary. the northern lights could be grown really shitty and the typical bud could be grown amazingly. so basically, 17% + thc would be just very good weed from a very good grow

12. concentrates can get up there but not weed though. look up thc gold i think it has like over 90%.

13. I looked up that THC gold, according to that thread it definitely is a 98% concentrate. But I also saw discussion I've heard about, where basically just pure THC isn't all that good for you. You need a mixture, as shown in the post below the 30% potency bud was a sampling of CBN with a half and half of CBD and THC.

Each of the different cannabinoids helps and plays off each other until you have the cannabis high everyone loves. Marinol is a horrible drug even though it's 100% simply because that 100% is nothing more then THC.

PS. Removed conflictual statement of THC level in previous post as the cannabis % level is not just THC.

14. Wot? The worlds strongest bud has around 30 - 35% THC, unless anyone topped that. Also IMO white widow is over rated, and doubtfully near that strong.

15. 27-30 is the highest recorded i believe. no were near 50 unless its man made THC.

16. Hmmm this is confusing cause if you look on the internet there are websites that sell seeds such as Jedi Deathstar and Ultimate Altitude which apparently have THC levels at around 42-44%. I dont know if its true but the seeds themselves cost around $500 so im guessing that they are worth it (or they are ripping everyone off bigtime). Here is the link to some of the seeds.

Jedi Death Star Buds seeds - $412.00 : Cannabis, Culture Shopping and Marijuana Seed Site

Ultimate Altitude seeds - $432.00 : Cannabis, Culture Shopping and Marijuana Seed Site

I dont know if they are real or not cause i thought that the previous THC limit was around 25-30% but apparently these seeds far excede that.

17. Just out of curiosity, where are you all getting your info?

It seems to me, that there have been a number of inaccuracies in this thread thus far.

Firstly, I think NO strain will ever have a consistent THC content across the board, because phenotypes differ, and so do growing techniques.

Second, people keep throwing around that there is bud with "X% THC," but what does that really mean? Is the % supposed to be the weight of THC to plant matter? If so, I doubt it. Ever made hash? Most people don't get close to a 20% yield of Hash.

18. #19 iDonate, Jun 28, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    Agreed white widow is ok but I could name 20+ strains tht blow it away

19. There are two strains that have 100% THC, Zodiark and Ultima.