50 Most Popular Women: Justin Beiber #7

Discussion in 'General' started by MountainJew, May 10, 2010.

1. Like it's any different for the rest of under-25 Hollywood? Please. Some of them you think get paid to be that stupid and ignorant...

2. I personally do not enjoy his music. With that said...this kid is everywhere lol. I mean holy shit I se him on every channel, I get in my truck that shit's on the radio, and now when I get on GRASS CITY forums there's that kid.

I am neutral towards his situation because it's not my life but I have a feeling this kid is going to be the efron timberlake hybrid to the world

3. tbh i thought his songs was sung by a girl.

4. Hitler would be pissed

5. I did too. For 2 months whenever I heard that song on the radio I thought to myself "damn, she sounds pretty hot". Finally realized that he was a dude when I saw him on SNL at the end of April.

My ears don't get a say in a "hot or not" decision after that.

6. lol some people can actually masturbate to the sound of voices of particular people like mariah carey ect.
    what a shock to the ppl that actually did it to his songs.

7. No, because his balls haven't dropped (haven't you heard his voice?). So you're "prally" wrong!

8. just cause his nuts havnt dropped doesnt mean he cant eat em out :p:devious:

9. Leave. Leave now.

10. Its just that its hilarious he is ranked as a girl and he is fun to make fun of

I mean, I think we all would, but, he is just too gay

He has NO talent, we are haters, for a good cause, and there is no way he is getting pussy because he is a faggot, and the music industry is shit, so u cant call hiim talent, I can make a song, auto tune it like all the other shit, and make it a hit. She sucks

11. the only pussy she is getting is her own