Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

50% iso with very little bud = anything?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by MattmPsi, Apr 6, 2013.

1. I currently have 50% isopropyl alcohol and .5 of DANK.

Is it possible to make some sort of hash or anything with this? Honestly I have searched around for days and have found nothing - only recipies with large amounts of bud and things that I cant afford to throw around. All I have at my expense right now is .5 of dank and I would like to make something (anything) very powerful, as long as I have all the materials.

I have a very high tolerance keep in mind. Firecrackers really dont do it for me anymore. A .5g firecracker used to get me high, a 1g one would blast me off. Now it gets me a slight buzz. If anyone has any reccomendations on how to make those more potent so maybe they would work for me again, that would be cool too.

Any suggestions?

Thanks.

2. Honestly any amount of hash or concentrate you could get from 1g would be negligible to how much time it would take to work with it. You're better off smoking the bud but it sounds like you need a t break sir.

3. No, smoke your half gram and do not waste your time. It is possible, but hash normally yields around 5% to 10% of what you start with so you are looking at .05g if you are lucky.

4. Aye dont use 50% iso... half of it is water and wont evaporate. 91 or even better 99% is best for qwiso.

5. Waste of time.