Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

50$ for a 4th of dro?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Thisisshit, Aug 7, 2011.

1. Does that sound about right?

2. not, not really. troll?

3. Gtfo. Mods, make this quick.

4. No just a nub

5. I dont get it? whys everybody hating.

sounds good to me.

6. No. A 4th of dro for $50 is horrible. I'm getting an 8th tomorrow for 20. If you mean a quarter it's not bad.

7. You mean a 1/4 oz? Average street prices for high quality buds are $50 an 8th oz, more or less. So $50 for a 1/4 is a good deal.

8. Soooooo that would be a 4th for 40. Which means I'm paying 10 more dollars. Not that bad.

9. I mean this

10. #11 zombiefuhrer, Aug 7, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    Try asking around your area if you know anyone else who buys then you can compare what they pay to and see if $50 for a 4th of Dro is average

11. Jus sayin', the rules around here prohibit this talk. I hope you got/get the answer you were looking for though.

12. "dro"?

If you are buying from buying from someone who calls weed "dro", get the fuck out of there.

13. #14 1833dc, Aug 7, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 7, 2011
    The rules around here state nothing of the sort... Only that trying to find hookups or deals is against the rules, sometimes those people quoting the rules the most need to read through them themselves...

Here since its been brought up! Read them yourselves!

http://forum.grasscity.com/music-hall/400378-grasscity-community-forum-rules.html

6. Threads or posts pertaining to hooking up are not allowed. You can't use our forums for any type of transactions, especially those relating to drugs.

[50$ for a 4th of dro?]

Hes just asking bout prices, not looking for a hookup..... And yes his terminology was incorrect but I think we all knew what he meant.
    Btw if it is good then hell yes a quarter for 50 is a steal.

14. #15 TokinBro, Aug 7, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 9, 2011
    a 4th is a quarter dumb ass. stupid stoner right there

Name-calling isn't cool here, man. -JD

15. Thank you

16. #17 Taco Island, Aug 7, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 7, 2011
    NVM I'm clueless as to why you people were jumping on this guys case. I've never seen a more innocent and appropriate thread in the Apprentice Tokers section (exageration but you know...)

17. Please, never say 4th again.

18. 50 a quarter for my area would be a fucking COME UP!
    i would probably think its to good to be true,as i pay that much an 8th of dank.
    if your in Canada though then this explains everything.

19. Math is pretty hard.