50 cent

Discussion in 'Music genres, Bands and Artists' started by silkyjonson, Nov 20, 2009.

1. before i self destruct is motherfu3kin fireeee go get it

here is the only osng i could find on you tube go buy the shit

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zpd8HlfaqRE&feature=related]YouTube - 50 Cent - I Got Swag[/ame]

2. you live in the suburbs don't you.

3. dam fool you dont even know me dog because i listen to fifty means im a lame fool?

4. #4 budluver, Nov 20, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 20, 2009
    [quote name='silkyjonson']dam fool you dont even know me dog because i listen to fifty means im a lame fool?[/QUOTE

I never said u were lame u just got some self consciousness issues, I just asked a question. And sice you associate the suburbs with being lame i'm guessing you are from the suburbs. And i ask only because thats the only place where i hear 50 cent being played. And don't call me dog

5. ahahahahah. wooooooow dude. yea. "Fire" as in light that shit on fire and dont put it out

6. haha sry to dog you but CD is straight trash. and its only supposed to sell about 150K first week sucks for 50 numbers.

7. crazy how many people on here wanna leave homo comments like he aint nice then if he gets killed tomorrow see how many people on some RIP shit like "aww im sorry he gone he was one of the greatest" fucking lames 80% of yall are like bitches you pull up your skirts for the new shit cuz it's new shit

8. hahahahahahahaha

hahahahahahahaha

hahahahahahahahahahahahaha

9. man you're a buzz kill.

ps. quit acting like you know how the guy thinks :rolleyes:

10. for real there is a whole lotta women in these fools in here

11. 50..finally suffered the same fate as what he criticized many others for years over..pretty bad album sales..only look at 250,000 after the first 2 weeks.

haha game did 240,000 first week last cd..and the red is sellin a million !! haha

12. Fuck off monkey boi

13. 160,000 the first weeek? UGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

he on pace to drop to number 29 this week..thats a loss of 25 spots!

i mean i never dwell on album sales, but for a man for criticized so many others throughout the years for there low sales finally caught some karma

dre dont care botu u no more 50, thats why he back in the studio finishing R.E.D. and Detox with Game