5 year old drowns toddler

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by UU_ood, Jun 10, 2011.

1. and a pro-active problem solver...this one could be president material. :devious:

2. Not really politics...there was a 2yr old that found his dad's gun and shot his stepsister with it. Shit happens when you leave dumbass kids alone :confused_2: Big part of why I don't have any, I like my naps without child homicide happening in the other room :smoke:

3. Well that's a good news. I hate babies.

She should go on a hunt to kill babies that cry all the time. I would pay her to do it.

4. I have to say, the benevolence of the people is this thread is just enlightening.

5. It is politics. My OP just didn't include politics. :eek:

6. 5 year olds have nothing to do with politics. And praising the death of a baby is just....karma.

7. How to treat the killing of a baby by a 5 year old is indeed politics. Whether you like it or not. Young children have so much to do in politics, you'd be surprised how many times they pop up. And who was sincerely praising it? It's pretty sure anyone who appeared to praise it was joking. Shouldn't have been hard to realize it though.

8. I think the death of their baby is enough to learn the lesson, there's not really anything to treat here. Nothing the government could do in this situation would be of any benefit.

9. I agree. The point I was making was that it is politics, regardless. The article discusses this.

10. Where were the parents?

11. Its in the article :)

12. Apparently they went to pick up the father of the toddler that died. They left the teenager in care of the children. Not sure on the teenager's age, which imo would determine whether the teenager is at fault.

13. Killing other human beings is always a good way to settle a conflict. Good for her, she's learning early.

14. I'm sorry but I do not consider this as relevant to national politics. I guess I just see the real issues and laugh when people concern themselves with sexual scandals and other controversial but irrelevant issues. If you haven't noticed we're in a real crisis here and the people we have elected (and are about to elect) have no idea what to do and are exacerbating the problem. That's politics. This is coffee lounge discussion.

15. Exactly! At least someone gets it. If this involves politics that means it is something the government needs to do about it. And the day the government starts pondering locking up 5 year olds we'll all be fucked, not that already aren't..

16. kid was probably a liberal.

17. Just for a bit of levity;

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AZ3q2ZJiaUk]YouTube - ‪MADtv - When Babies Attack(High Quality)‬‏[/ame]

18. the government needs to look at this bathtub problem, and put in some sort of restrictions.. or maybe ban them altogether...
    we can't have these silent killers in our bathrooms any longer!

19. #20 UU_ood, Jun 10, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    Hate to break it to you but politics is politics. Issues regarding criminial justice and law are politics. Sorry you don't see that. This is the politics board, not the national/international crisis board. If you want discussions on crisises then stick to those threads. You don't see it as a major issue but I think humane treatment of children is important.