5 weeks flowering!

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by rkguitarist5, Dec 26, 2012.

1. wow so it is 220 watts in there those bulbs do not look that big at all. Thats awesome though really shows in your buds. I wish i had the ability to leave my box/case open or whatever but for stealth reason i cant. Being able to leave the case open would drastically reduce the temps im guessing allowing you to have more light.

2. Looks damn nice!!

3. real nice man! I hope I get some decent buds like that! I'm about to start budding myself with about the same watts. +rep man!

4. Flowering day 50

Attached Files:

5. Wow it's so cool looking what type is it or is it just random bag seeds

6. Day 55. Been putting her in the basement during the dark periods. PURPLE!

Attached Files:

7. Day 55 would be 7.8 weeks or is it five weeks 28 days in a plants month

Omg that looks spectacular !!!!

8. 8 weeks flowering today

9. Not sure why now but I thought it said 5 weeks

10. I'd say blue berry Mmm

Sent from my iPod touch using GC Forum

11. It's an unknown strain. It actually smells like berries though! :)

12. I have to say it is great to finally see some positive results when it comes to using CFL's I hear no end the negatives but rarely see people stating good results.

I am sure I am not alone in saying once you have finished putting up the wet weight and the final dry weight would be much appreciated

13. What's the yield sayin I'm sceptical but there's some cracking results on ere

Sent from my iPod touch using GC Forum

14. Only expecting 15-20 g's

15. Well keep us up to date it will good to know the final weight as surprised can and do happen on GC I've seen it a few times.

16. wow beautiful work man!

17. Looks really nice man, that's some of the best CFL weed I've seen (it even looks better than some of my HPS stuff). It's nice to see awesome results on a budget

18. Agreed looks nice great yield hope it's smooth and Stoney

19. Here's what's left.. Night of day 62 of flowering. Im thinking these have 5-10 more days left

Attached Files: