5 week old plant

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by Tyrirk, Sep 26, 2017.

1. Does my plant look good for 5 weeks it's a critical strain sativa?
    What are those leaves at the bottom I started 12/12 light cycle about a week and a half ago could they be bud sites?

Attached Files:

2. Not enough air is getting to the root zone... Hence why you have little growth. Cannabis plants love air in their grow medium. At this point in the grow it would be hard to add any perlite to the mix so I would recommend re potting into a more healthy soil/grow medium

3. I had a few leaves fall off where the little leaves are on the bottom

4. This is the whole plant

Attached Files:

5. unfortunately that plant is stunted my friend.

like rad sad they need a lot more aeration to the root zone. the roots have basically drowned out. not completely obviously because there is still green growth. but that gal should be a good bit bigger at 5 weeks. like 10x that size.

not being rude just honest.

get her in a new mix with at least ~%30 added perlite and she should bounce back nicely

6. upload_2017-9-25_19-56-45.png

4 week veg for a guy

• Like Like x 1
  7. I have two big drain holes at the bottom

8. I vegged for two weeks tho

9. your first post said does my plant look good for 5 weeks i flipped to 12/12 about a week and a half ago. so that means almost 4 weeks in veg right? or is my math that bad.

the two holes at the bottom of your pot effect the oxygen in your root zone little to none. perlite and other aeration amendments effect your root zone aeration the most. i put 5 holes at the bottom of even something as small as a solo cup with my medium being cut %50 with perlite so two holes in your pot filled with moisture clinging medium doesnt help your aeration problem.

you simply need more aeration in your medium and you gal would be at least 2-3x bigger than she is now

10. if you can cut that same medium you have %40 with perlite and repotted her i guarantee in a week shed be almost twice as big

11. I vegged for two weeks sorry I just put it in a 5 gallon bucket and what is perlite

12. perlite is an aeration amendment. the white stuff in every commercial bag of medium just about

• Creative Creative x 1
  13. upload_2017-9-25_20-16-50.png

this is my medium. %50 coco. %50 perlite. very aerated medium similar to hydro.
    i will water each 3 gallon pot 4 times a day about a 1/4-1/2 gallon per feeding