5 Vaccines To Never Give A Child - Please read

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by AloeRuss, Feb 20, 2013.

1. Well, I got all of these when I was a kid. I thought at least the Dtap shot was mandatory.

2. yea ok. i have all those vaccines, well except hpv, and my 3 year old has all those again except for the hpv one. I do agree on the hpv vaccine. My ex had it, and she still ended up with a typical cells and all that bad shit.

3. I got mine when I was growing up as a young boy in Russia back in a days where the country invested a great deal into the young generation (before the democrasy sent everything into hell).
    My boy gets nothing here so he doesnt become another fat ass, couch laying, tv watching, unable to spell or read a human like pile of plasma.

4. your such an idiot.....maybe you're right with chickenpox, and yeah flu should be only for the old and infirm but the rest is pseudoscience. hope you don't actually believe this shit. take a step back and actually think about what you are spreading. read "bad science" and watch "bullshit" by penn and teller

5. Penn and Teller? SEveryone knows we are talking poison and you want me to watch Penn and Teller? God.. those vaccines does affect the brains..and somehow Penn and Teller does not strike me as anyone who can be quoted..
    It will be sad but somehow I will not be surpriced to find more people who quotes those clouns

6. i read ur piece of shit internet article....they're actually quite outspoken politically. penn has his own libertarian internet talk show....maybe ur trolling me? ur such a joke with your anonymous AVI....bet the actual scary people in the world are laughing how lucky they are someone who is outspoken enough to maybe make a difference has it so wrong wasting peoples time with this rubbish

7. I would also like to ensure that everyone disregard that article. Totally misinformed baseless paranoia.

8. Hmm.. ok.
    other then piece of shit, rubbish and other meaningless sounds (oh eah.. and Penn and Teller), do you have anything more solid for everyone to read that proves that our kids should be shot up with all the poison that corporations sell to the people like your self (and please, no Penn and Teller if you want to be taking seriously)

9. Thank you Bear. Finally some action.

10. how about the fact that they are approved by the world health organisation and pretty much every single doctors union in every country in the world...and given by health professionals-who have studied medicine unlike you- to over 90% of children in europe and america

11. What comes next, is to ensure... but how do you do that whle we still have our freedom to speak and read what we want. This is when you wish for that little drone that will take away the rest of your freedoms (oh wait.. you are in Canada.. never mind)

12. I had 3 or 4 of those vaccines as a kid, and I just had a physical/checkup about 4 months ago. I was 100%. So I think what you have to look at is. The small percentage of people who these vaccines do not work on, or cause some sort of illness. However the greater percentage of people are going to get the vaccine, and have it work out just fine for them.

13. loool....nah man nice try im english... the thing is i don't claim to be a master of biochemistry and medicine like you do. there are doctors here on GC. maybe one of you can put this fool in his place

14. Ok.. This is better now.
    Being and MD myself and married to one helps a bit to understand what crooks you are reffering to, but they have more sound to the truth then Penn and Teller.

Now, we just need to find their statement on the subject. Let us google and see what can be found. If you get something that proves that all the vaccines are good for you, please post and I will publicly announce I was wrong. Fair enough? (see, and nothing else that puts you down or challenge your intellect)

15. I don't agree on this either. There are more people who are helped by vaccines then not. I wouldn't get the flu shot though never had the flu... or Hpv

16. Be here, waiting :)

17. HealthyChildren.org - Vaccination Is the Best Protection

doesn't mean it's right

18. #19 tackthecack, Feb 20, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 20, 2013
    ok ok matey....well i will try to find the actual papers-will they be on web of knowledge/science? but you know that for those vaccines they had to go through rigorous testing procedures. I do however see the irony in my earlier statement. I guess what they say about degrees not being worth as much today is true after all

edit
    might take 24 hours brah. the chicks are calling for me and i cant let them down...enjoy your evening filling your brain with conspiracy theories. and to think; if you really are a MD then you could be using your intellect for so much more

19. People never seem to realize medicine is never 100% exact, there is always going to be some percentage that is negatively affected by different kinds of medicines. And thee vaccines are just an example. You're quoting such small numbers, that its pretty much insignificant.