5 Stoner Problems

Discussion in 'General' started by evanbeattie7, Feb 22, 2017.

1. GYo guys, today I'm gonna do a little countdown about all the problems us stoners have while smoking weed. So sit back and enjoy.

5 - No Lighter
    Now this will happen atleast once in your stoner lifetime. It's one of the worst things ever when you've set up a bong, put ice in the chamber, put some water in and filled the bowl with green and just as you go to hit it, you realise you've lost your lighter, what a bastard! Yea there's a few solutions for this but I wouldn't try these at home, especially if you can't smoke inside. If you're lighter isn't working and you need to hit a bong, get a strip of paper and turn on the toaster. As the wires begin to go red, put the paper in the toaster enough to light the bowl, you can also light a candle with this so you don't have to nearly burn the house down every time you need a smoke.

4 - Forgetting Things
    Ok, don't lie, we have all forgotten something when we're blazed, whether it's something like forgetting to call someone or forgetting the pizza is in the oven, it happens, we become forgetful when we're high that's just a part of being baked. One of my problems which I have when getting stoned is forgetting to drink, because I get so focused on satisfying the munchies and end up forgetting to drink water, which eventually results in me having a killer head ache.

3 - Is there anymore weed?
    So you've finished your smoke sesh and you only bought a dime bag and you wanted to save a small amount for later, but when you're dying for a hit of weed later on you realise that there might be something in your grinder, go and check. If there isn't much weed in there then you should get a quarter or a 5 pence piece and put that in your kief compartment and then put it in the fridge for 15-20 minutes. Come back and shake the fuck out of your grinder and you should open up the grinder to see a lot more kief than what was there before, so go and smoke a kief bowl and get high.

2 - Nothing to smoke out of!!
    When your a begginer stoner or you just don't have a bowl or any skins to roll joints, you will have this problem. You've just bought a huge bag of weed and you can't smoke it! The first thing you think is making a homemade bong or pipe, which is pretty disgusting but that's all you can do when you don't have anything to smoke out of. I recommend making a bottle bong and using a socket as a bowl, it will probably taste like shit but will definitely get you high.

1 - Technology Problems
    I personally think that this is the number one stoner problem. So it's 11pm and you are chilling with your buddies smoking weed, after you finish smoking you all want to go and sit down and watch The Big Lez Show on Netflix but the fucking WIFI isn't working! This is so bad because I will make you confused and will certainly piss you off. There's no real solution for this unless you can get it working again.

Cheers guys, stay high

2. The number 1 problem with me being a stoner is that its not legal in some areas. And number 2 is that it is expensive.

If you have a pipe full of weed and no lighter, use a gas stove and a toothpick. Or if it is a hot sunny day, go outside with a loupe and take solar hits. Everything else is peaches and cream.

• Like Like x 2
  3. I gotta agree with grasscoty. Legality and price can be some of the bigger issues.

That and trying to balance having a puff of the good shit. While avoiding being caught out for enjoying it. Jobs wise. And in the judicial sense too.

• Like Like x 2
  4. Sorry, can't relate.

• Like Like x 2
  5. Two sticks works too, but you have to have grass for a torch.

In 2015 over 640 thousand people were jailed for marijuana citations; of those, 89% were convicted in court for those charges...There are 28 states that have a medical marijuana program, if people knew how to America they would know that they can now challenge it on the federal level and change the law entirely. But you can't just yell for a little bit, you have to yell all the time, every day, yell.

Vote for me as your president in 2020 and I will be the one listening to those yells...El Presidente Gives Us Freedom! Viva La Revolucion!:coolalt:

• Like Like x 1
  6. I don't trust the feds. I like it the way it is now in Cali.

• Like Like x 1
  7. Nobody trusts the fed, but unfortunately they are currently the umbrella covering everything.

I'd like it if it were like Cali in every other state.:coolalt:

8. Last year i got a 50 pack of mini bics from amazon and a life time supply of rolling papers. That solved two of my problems but the legality issue finally caught up to me. :sad:

9. Number 1 problem in my town is having an unreliable dealer. My guy has $10 for a G of some dank weed, he's got the hookup! But his work schedule is unpredictable and he sometimes has to work whenever I'm free to pick up

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

10. Haha, had a good laugh at this one. The no lighter thing happened a couple days ago with me and my buddy.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum