Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

5 shots of Southern Comfort, one bowl of Dank Resin

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Anthony777, Feb 5, 2012.

1. Who else has to resort to petty highs to sleep?

Being sober, I can't fall asleep until I've laid in bed for 3-4 hours. Who else can't sleep at night?

2. I've downed stuff in my bathroom cabinet to get monster highs. You would be surprised how fucked up you can get off of your grammas bathroom cabinet :laughing:

3. Dude, my Dad has some prescription Hydrocodone Cough syrup. I've resorted to gulping a mouthful of it before. Puts me to sleep like a baby within a half hour. He hasn't used it since September of '11 :smoke: "That makes it sound like long ago, but it's really not."

4. I like to sleep when on the herb, it makes really cool dreams. Like the dream I had last night was me fighting a shitload of ninjas in a castle on top of a huge mountain. Beat all those fuckers up :smoke:

5. Yeah man, I usually don't get a very good sleep unless I've been tokin throughout the day.

6. That's weird...I never dream if I sleep whilst stoned.

7. [quote name='"Yosh139"']I like to sleep when on the herb, it makes really cool dreams. Like the dream I had last night was me fighting a shitload of ninjas in a castle on top of a huge mountain. Beat all those fuckers up :smoke:[/quote]

That's sweet man

8. Why thank ya ;) I have some really bizarre dreams though. :eek:

9. I also had a blueberry swisher. Meh. Getting woozy.

10. I dreamnt all my teeth were rotting and falling out. So real.... :(