5 plant scrog

Discussion in 'Indoor Grow Journals' started by DrGreener, Jun 21, 2012.

1. Hello all figured i would post my 5 plant scrog they were cloned jan 17th and have bin under flourescents 136 watts to be exact
    my scrog table dimensions are 5 feet by 10 feet with 4" squares
    Strain is pure power plant 56 day strain 30 gallon buckets
    and on day 2 of flower 1000 watts will be adding another 1000 watt after 10th day of flower so 5 plant 2000 watts here are some day 2 flower pics
    Will be super cropping till 10th day of flower on 15th will see about under screen cleaning Enjoy :wave:

Attached Files:

2. day 5 flower

Attached Files:

3. that's awesome. I hope to start scrogging soon.

4. Subbed. Looking great man. This is similar to what I plan to do through fall and winter. 6x6 tent with 4 plant scrog. I'll probably build out of pvc pipe and have it be about 6ftx4ft in the tent so it is wall to wall in the back portion. Is it a pain in the ass to water them girls? I've been pondering getting a small water pump and using a 55gal drum to mix nutes and water with a wand. just a thought. Looking good can't wait to see these girls on week 8. =]

5. Thanks all 5 foot by 8 foot scrog table pretty much full
    Its the only way to grow keep plant count low i used to grow huge SOG's 70 - 80 plant and after a few realized what a waste of grows meaning you only get to harvest 1/3 of plant other bud sites are fluff and shake
    with scrog and some plant training you get pretty much same results in yield
    anyhow i would suggest some kind of adjustable scrog table it really helps
    Here are some day 16 flowering pics have trimmed all under growth so all energy will will be used for actual bud growth
    Nodeing is very tight there's going to be some huge buds in next few weeks
    As for watering its really simple
    one thing you have to remember is buds per plant are like 50 times more then normal genetics so plant will be using a ton more of food
    i would suggest if your going to only do 4 - 5 plant scrogs when transplanting out of your training pot place them into actual buckets totes etc you know them walmart blue buckets storage containers what ever
    drill a 1" hole in one corner thats it make sure scrog table height is atleast 1 - 2 feet above them totes then your laughing you can place them with room to actual crawl and pour remember once on flower your going to clean up a shit load least 1/3 of plant stems little bud growth etc so it will be bare below making it easier as well

Attached Files:

6. Yeah that's my goal with the whole scrog idea. Less plants, more bud. I was referring to the actual act of watering them. Like what do you use, lol? Just a watering can or a pump from a water reservoir? I'm trying to make my repetitive processes easier and watering is something growers have to do quite frequently. I plan on vegging my girls for about 4-5 weeks depending on how long they take to root as clones. So I doubt I will need something as large as a 15gal storage container. I may go with 7gal smart pots or something similar. I have just regular 5gal black pots right now and really no complaints with them but I don't feel they are the best for indoor.. Anyhow continue doing what you're doing, you obviously know what you are doing.

Peace!

7. i do a 4 day cycle day one feed 30 liters of food to all girls using a 2 liter bucket 1200 ppm just pour it in pot, day 2 i will foilage spray just water till week 5 then its zinc and iron foilage for next 2 weeks
    day 3 i give them 20 liters of plain water day 4 feed you can use a hose i like getting close and personal lol

8. hey figured i update my girls re counted my days from flip and here they are on day 20 as well as some extra boost i use :wave:

9. :wave: Always love a good scrog! Yours is looking excellent. Just going to pull up a chair over here and google at your chicks while they finish off. :D:smoke:

10. thank you here are some end of day 27 pics after some tweeking from last grow i think the girls are really going to take off lol i thought i would of got more responses in my journal but the ones that are tagging along if you got any questions would be more then happy to help you out :wave:

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 1
  11. #11 DrGreener, Jul 24, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 24, 2012
    hey all another update pictures took after lights off day 29 raised ppm to 1350 for next 2 weeks also will be starting zinc/ iron foilage end of week 5

Attached Files:

12. yesss... i'm down, nice scrog u get there!

13. You are the man! This looks incredible. Keep em comin

14. K I'm joining in on the fun! Looks great, pretty similar to mine :) I'm at day 27 of 12/12 but I'm only a running a 50-55 day strain so I'll actually probably finish before you do. Here till your harvest!

15. Damn bro. They look amazing. Thanks for the pics. This makes me so anxious for this Fall's scrog. Cant wait to get it goin. It's gonna be my second grow and probably not nearly as nice as yours but i hope to get at least a qp or 1/2 off the 4 plants I'm gonna run.. keep it up bro!

16. them fan leaves are blocking bud sites cuz its so crowded, but i'm not saying its bad tho.. you'll get a nice yield from this!

17. [quote name='"greenops"']them fan leaves are blocking bud sites cuz its so crowded, but i'm not saying its bad tho.. you'll get a nice yield from this![/quote]

I would have to disagree.. He has 1000w HID for a reason, I think they can penetrate a leaf!

18. Looking just beautiful! :D:wave::smoke:

19. [quote name='"DrGreener"']lol 400 and some views and 22 post lol :)[/quote]

Yeah it can be rough around here.. Luckily I knew a few people before i came to this site so it wasn't to bad.. Looks really good though!

20. [quote name='"DrGreener"']hey teSmp being your pretty much only one posting on here hahaha figured i post a few pictures just before start of day 34 the smell is evident now and getting stronger by the day :) enjoy buddy[/quote]

Very nice :) its funny tonight is day 33 for me.. The smell came on strong for me about a week ago but since I've been using my filter and ona I haven't noticed it getting worse really..

How big is your screen? How much veg? And how long are those buds?