5 people hurt at the NC State Fair

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by scout695, Oct 25, 2013.

1. I'm actually goin to the Pensacola interstate fair tomorrow night... Not opening that link...

2. I dont trust rides that were transported in on the back of a semi

3. I heard about this. I was actually going to that this weekend :\\ idk anymore tho

4. hell no. the only people working the fairs are usually cracked out meth heads

5. When ever im on a ride I always picture it crashing and killing people. This would be fucking terrifying!!!

Sent from my SGH-I337M using Grasscity Forum mobile app

6. #7 Bamboobam, Oct 29, 2013
    Last edited: Oct 29, 2013
    Yea, especially those huge ass rides. It only takes them a few days to a week to put them together. Not that much time compared to months/years for actual amusement park rides.

7. #8 Cereal Killer, Oct 29, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 29, 2013
    Meh, rickety and rackety as they might be, how can you not love fair rides? :smoke:

Been to the state fair a couple times and the rides didn't seem to be in bad shape. On the other hand, I think the county fair where I live is an accident waiting to happen. And since I'm an EMT in this county, and a giant black cloud, it would probably happen with me there. Maybe I'm paranoid, but the starship, it wobbles an awful lot dude....

Fair rides smell like vomit and piss, and are unsafe as fuck. and a waste of money.

9. So do a lot of bars/clubs, but they can be fun too :p

10. "Thursday night's accident isn't the first involving rides at the NC State Fair.
    In 2002, a midway worker was thrown from a platform of a ride and killed when he was struck by the legs of a passenger on the ride.
    In 1998, three people were injured when a wheel-bearing seized on a roller coaster causing a rear-end collision between three cars."
    \nI will never go the the NC State Fair.

11. Some dude tampered with the ride though

Sent from my SGH-I337M using Grasscity Forum mobile app

12. The rides arent even the most dangerous part at NC state fairs. I had 5 hard attacks while the eating fried donut burgers, fried coca cola, fried snickers, corndogs and fried sloppy joes.

13. Really?? And you wonder why?? Look at how much fried shit you just ate!

For my birthday buy me a politician