Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

5 pc vs 4 pc Grinders

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by WIND and SOLAR, Dec 27, 2008.

1. Is there really any tangible difference between 4 and 5 piece grinders of otherwise identical grinders? I don't think I quite understand why the second screen is necessary, considering nothing that is too big would be able to pass through the first.

Thanks for your opinions

2. there really isnt but it gives 2 qualities of kief. but its nitpicking really..4pc is fine

3. Unless you consistently smoke really really dank hairy weed and grind it up most of the time, you don't need a 5 pc. You only get keef from the best bud.

4. 3 piece = Mach 3
    4 piece = Shick Quattro
    5 piece = Gillette Fusion

Get what I'm saying. More = BETTER, right? Not always. I'd get the 4pc, especially if you're not grinding quarter pounds a week. Personally, I've always used a Mach 3.

5. what? http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kief

6. You can get kief from anything really..just less.
    Just cause you can't see it, doesn't mean it's not there. Might take you a while though lol

Oh, and get the 4 pc probably...I mean the 5 would be cool, but too many parts to put together and take apart and clean...

7. Wat u would there be keif in schwag?

8. thanks. It looks like the second screen is a luxury.

9. i wouldnt even buy a grinder dude, just use medical scissors. with grinders, u will sometimes find metal pieces, in ur weed

10. throw those stems in a Kief box and I'll bet you money your tray will be covered In Kief