5 month tbreak/ dreadlocks!

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by FLOWERchile, Jul 27, 2011.

1. Me and my bestie are going on a 5 month tbreak, not cause I really want to but for a bet. We were both blazed last night and our other friend was like your a drug addict I was like explaining all the facts to her.

I told her I can stop whenever the fuck I want to so did my best friend . So we said we won't blaze till Christmas cause it was exactly 5 months from yesterday ,

And I've been thinking about getting dreads,
    And yes im white and a chick,
    Everyone tells me they would suite me and I really love the concept of them,
    Every emotion every memory every moment stays with you in your hair
    It's like the roots of your soul right there , you keep every hair you grow

Anyways, I'm winning this fucking bet,
    When we rip that bong on Christmas day it will be amazing and beautiful and I will Appreciate it that much more

2. I can't stand white girls with dreads...it utterly disgust me. Owell good luck :p

3. I like white women with dreads, its sexy. Go for it, and post pics of the process:smoke:

4. Although i'm picky, the right girl with dreads can be the hottest thing of all time. Please do this and post a pic for GC!

5. GOOD LUCK! Doesn't sound like it will be a problem for you, and the dreads are a sweet Idea! have fun :)

6. Make sure you keep those legs shaved and vagoo clean.

7. #7 FLOWERchile, Jul 27, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    Why ? I'm interested in your opinion ?

8. #8 FLOWERchile, Jul 27, 2011
    Lmfao ! I love being clean and hairless so yeah don't worry I won't be growin all my hair out rofl

9. Mi love ah woman wid dreads!

10. There's this white girl that goes to my school with dreads and she looks ridiculous. It looks so dirty and just fucking gross.
    I like white girls with dreads that look clean so good luck =)

11. memories don't live in your hair

dirt does, though

12. memories don't live in your hair

dirt does, though

13. #13 Bank of Dank, Jul 27, 2011
    No offense or nothing, this is just a personal opinion so dont get angry (will sound ridiculous lol). It just looks so unnatural, like a white guy with corn rows. Im pretty sure it was the way I was raised becoming used to seeing it on blacks but never whites,.so its kind of taboo. Also most ive seen, just makes em look so whoreish and raggedy and just nasty

14. #14 FLOWERchile, Jul 27, 2011
    None taken, I think that they can obviously look really bad on some people because it just doesn't suite them, but some white people I do think it looks really good on .
    I just want to say that life is about sharing a taking things from others as inspiration , we all inspire eachother and I don't know why some people think dreads should only be on black people because in the beginning of time before there was even a comb everyone doesn't matter race had locks, they couldn't brush there hair.

I personally think dreads should be accepted to wear by everyone , never judge a book by it's cover . Ever

15. #15 FLOWERchile, Jul 27, 2011
    Yeah thats what shampoos for, duh !

16. #16 SaylarJerry, Jul 27, 2011
    im a white girl,with dreads.and i love them.its a veryyy personal thing,and i understand what your saying.if you do them,go natural for sure.i cant imagine not having mine.

17. yee i have some dreads and theyre the shitt:smoke:
    but if youre a girl youll prolly want to grow your hair pretty long and it also takes longer for white peoples hair to lock.. but as long as you keep good care of them theyll be dope just dont use any of that synthetic wax or gel that stays in your hair cause that wont be good for appearance or hygiene..
    good luck;)

18. #18 SaylarJerry, Jul 27, 2011
    For sure,dont use wax,or anything for that matter.get a good,residue free shampoo,and stop brushing:) my hair was right past my ears when i let mine start,so my dreads are pretty short,which im use to having shorter hair,so it doesnt bother me!ive actually gotten tons of compliments on the length,from boys and girls.so go for it mama.
    oh,and be in it for the long haul,and be patient.it can take years for natural dreads to lock up completely.

19. What shampoo would you recommend and where to find?

20. #20 SaylarJerry, Jul 27, 2011
    I personally like dr.bronners
    And i had to get it online,i couldnt find anywhere that carried it