5 minute harvest?

Discussion in 'Harvesting and Processing Marijuana' started by Ghost Grow, Jun 14, 2010.

1. hey guys, it's my birthday, but i'm out of bud, and the dealer is being unreliable. however, my white widow is looking super tasty and covered in thc right now, so i was thinking of taking one of the smaller pop corn buds off the bottom of the plant and checking that out. is there any way to emergency cure it in under an hour? i've heard of putting them on the skillet for a few seconds before and stuff like that, but i want a method that YOU PERSONALLY have tried before and found to work successfully.:smoking::smoking::smoking:

appreciate the advice.

2. http://forum.grasscity.com/harvesting-processing/294916-quick-dry-cure-cfl-uvb-style.html
    this method seems to have had alot of good feedback

i personally tend to just break the buds up into smaller pieces and leave them out in the open, takes 15 mins/ half hour
    speed it up by just putting a lamp over it

some people microwave their weed
    but i reeeally dont like that idea something about its not right

but at the end of the day nothing will compare to real dry and cured cronic !

3. AND HAPPY BIRTHDAY !!! :hello:

4. thanks man!
    could i also just vape it straight off the plant? i forgot about my vape...

although btw, new york is THE REAL city that never sleeps.

5. Vape is the way to go if you have it. I snip a popcorn here and there and just cut it up with some scissors and toss it in the vape. You get some water vapor at the start but it dries out pretty quick. I usually set my temp a bit higher then usual.

6. lets not get ahead of ourselves...
    london invented NY !

although rob green's performance Saturday night might mean ill have to keep any anti-american sentiments on the down low... :eek::bolt::cry:

im not expert on vapes but i wouldnt.
    seeing as theres minimal amounts of thc in unripe bud..

smoking chlorophyll is really bad for your lungs
    quick drying eliminates some of the chlorophyll but not all
    however your quick dry itll be harsh..

7. happy birthday Ghost!:wave:

8. That link was very informative. Thanks for the advice. I will try this out. :)

9. no problem dawg
    welcome to the GC :wave:

10. yea dude, i ended up waiting a whole day and letting it dry, and it was an excellent smoke, and really not that harsh. maybe i'm just used to smoking shit weed. lol. thanks illest.