5-htp brands

Discussion in 'General' started by Ars moriendi, Dec 27, 2005.

1. I've noticed the inactives in much of them vary greatly from just filler to ginko extracts and beyond

The few I tried in the past didn't seem to do much of anything to combat coming down nor improve the roll by suppling extra 5htp to make the x's freeway to the brain crowded

I just picked up some from a company called Natrol lol 100mg clear easy to take apart caps

I tried one to stave off that 2nd day after x depression and for once it hit me so I decided to smoke a j of this skunky xmas herb that was around sadly I was lucky to get a 4th as it was the last o and dude rarely even did 8ths

anywho before I toked I noticed a nice fuzzy warm feeling up my spine and overall feeling of wellbeing about an hour after taking one then it dipped in an out till I got annoyed and smoked the j

...I'm higher then I've ever been I can selectively turn off parts of my body to feeling..and the tongue needs a damn break atm :)

Oh and the clear caps are stupid simple to open so crushing up a tablet that tastes like shit and mixing it with the 5htp so you don't forget to take it seems like a neat idea

2. Umm...to anyone actually trying this I should have noted 5-htp use along side a number of drugs that effect reuptake receptors will no doubt increase the effects up to and beyond 3x

This means you can flood your system with tons of 5htp which is then converted (around 45min you start feeling it) and stored for future use... adding a phetamine or other drugs (coke) increase the blood/brain barrier flow to be simple about it...and you get way more then you bargain for....

I did feel slightly higher after taking 100mg dose of 5-htp then smoking a joint so it may be useful for things besides helping sleep depression mdma crash/ect

In any case be careful if you decide to explore things beyond pot...

http://www.erowid.org/experiences/exp.php?ID=12676

found something and I'd have to say the described effects agree with the 'whoa am I dreaming' yellow tint vision stone I've been getting after I started taking 100mg daily... this may prove to be one heck of a pot tolerence buster :D

http://www.erowid.org/experiences/exp.php?ID=12627 found another... it seems most benifit from the combo