5 hits of acid... playboy art

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by mrgoodbar042, Oct 24, 2009.

1. Took 2 of these monday night and they are pretty strong. Anybody else had the playboy blotter tabs lately? I'm in southern michigan btw.

Attached Files:

2. nice! Been trying to find lucy all summer but no luck

3. i did acid more this summer than I have done my whole life I candyfliped on liquid acid at bonnaroo this year and I driped 2 drops at another big party and then I did countles paper hits probly triped 30 times this summer

4. ahh :( ALL the cid i got a bonaroo was all bunk!!!!!! i got the shaft lol atleats all the molly and rolls i did was good :")

5. i had some superfriends blotter the last 2 weeks ran out thursday though good ass times were had

6. You guys missed out b/c one of my friends had close to 200 sweettarts at Bonnaroo that he was selling. They were amazing! Loads of visuals... I did a lot of day tripping at Roo and had nights w/ Molly. Great times

7. damn are u serious, at rothbury i bought L from 5 diff people i dint know never was bunk, u gotta find someone legit.

8. I know.. i never bought from one person either.. I split it up just in case some was bunk.. my bought three 5 strips from 3 different ppl and all was BUNK!! :( just not my summer for lucy oh well

9. Dude... I have seen that same acid around Ann Arbor. Are you near there?

10. I picked it up around Kalamazoo