Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

5 heads a whole night and an 8th

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Nycskater, Aug 4, 2011.

1. if im tryna get ripped ill do an 8th sesh in a night me and 1 buddy, well roll up a joint ( i dont smoke blunts anymore ), i use RAW kingsize papers, fatter than my blunts, so well smoke like a 1.5 joint, and the other 2 g's well smoke in my bongs/vape

2. two 1 gram blunt sessions? and than a big 1.5 one sound goodd for a dutch? and im not that experienced in rolling blunts so im only comfortable with dutches

3. Dude, you don't have like an extra 7-8 bucks? Pipes are real cheap...I have a 8$ one and it's my favorite :smoke:

4. Screw bowls and blunts....just enjoy some nice joints!

5. #25 BurnAFewDown, Aug 4, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    Not if you know how to hit it right and take an actual good hit. Me and 3 others rolled a 5 gram dutch master and it went around no more than 7 times. Puff puff pass the whole thing