5 Guys Burgers

Discussion in 'General' started by deadkndys, Mar 26, 2012.

1. I'm a 2 minute walk from 5 Guys, as well as a bangin' sushi buffet.

It's decent, but not something I really need. I'll get it once a month. Little Cheeseburger and regular cajun fries.

2. i heard you get to die faster , if you eat those. not to mention that they supposedly fall apart in your hands while you are eating it, because of all the grease it has.

that's crazy

ill take a burrito over a greasy burger any day

3. there's a 5 guys that opened by my parents house. it's about 200 yards away lol.

4. lol, 5 guys originated in the northeast... dem tourist traps

5. Fuck this thread I'm ripped and there's nothing to eat

6. I've had this Five Guys like 5 times and every time I ate their burgers they tasted like absolute shit... I don't know why lol. But they give some big ass fries though.

Gonna probably get some today just to see how it is.

7. I live real close to the original one and it's pretty much orgasmic.

8. my cousin is friends with one of the 5 guys. went to his wedding and shit.
    im hoping he can help me get a franchise sometime.

9. Ate there last night, and the night before that...
    :D

10. I'm bout ta ge ma soma dis shi rite her tooooooooooonite

I love me some 5 guys

11. Ugh now I want! but the one near me
    be lagging on them fries.

12. 5 guys is the bomb! huge amounts of fries with a big ass burger gs!:)

13. Shit I haven't heard of em till now. Gonna go see where the closest one is

14. Have you tried whataburger? Def the best. Fudruckers is good too. I go to five guys every now and then. In n out is poping up everywhere, not a fan.

15. fuddruckers is legit, my old hockey coach was a manager at the one by us, i got free food all the time. sucks that the place closed though

16. There's. A five guys out here in jersey I've been going to that's been here a while, burgers and fries are banging.

17. Oh shit yes, they have the best fry system there, you want one order of fries?ok here is a big ass bag full.

18. i always laugh at the newcomers where like the mom and daughter will get a reg fry, the dad and son will get a large. they throw away a potato farm haha

19. none in mississippi, or south texas :(