5 Guys burgers. test?

Discussion in 'General' started by Kleptomaniac, May 2, 2010.

1. Ok so I have a job interview on Monday for 5 Guys Burgers and Fries. My question is do they have random drug tests while employed there? I have been clean for 9 months and really want to start smoking again after I find a job

Thanks for any info you have.

2. if it's a fast food type joint then the answer is you most likely won't be tested.

3. Ah, five guys has the best burgers ever and fries...I don't believe they drug test. I know the one up near me doesn't so I am sure the rest wouldnt.

4. They dont. two dealers that i no smoke everyday work at local and got the job just a few months ago. ur all good

5. That's wonderful news! thanks

6. I'm going to go ahead and bump this. Five guys has a 45 day probationary period before they hire you, do any current or former employees know if you are drug tested after completing that probationary period?

7. Also curious, going inn to apply for a job at one today and I smoke everyday lol

8. dude....all fast food places and chain restaurants dont ask for drug tests. ur good man. lol.

9. Random drug tests? No One before employment? Maybe

10. I love 5 Guys! All the free peanuts, and burgers, and huge cups of fries!!