5 guys burgers and fries sucks

Discussion in 'General' started by dickens cider, Apr 23, 2010.

1. There is a Fuddruckers 10 minutes from me....if I had the money I'd go right now.

I like their cheeseburgers but I usually get their crispy chicken sandwich with the seasoned wedges and then add some mayo and tomato and lettuce to the sandwich and smother the wedges in hot cheese. My mouth is drooling as we speak, I better go get a napkin!

2. So...good.:(

3. Damn, I'm gonna have to go there now. You just made me hungry.

4. i say we make a "5 chicks" restaurant and every monday is free blowjob day

5. They're building one 5 minutes from my house.... I've never had it before either.

Sounds like its not that great from what I'm reading. :(

6. fuddruckers is AMAZING :hello:

7. Well, this is disappointing to see read :(

Burger Chain Fuddruckers Files for Chapter 11 - WSJ.com

I swear if they close the one near me I will raise hell! I hope they don't. It wouldn't make sense, the place is always packed as hell. Good service, too. I remember once they forgot my order and I complained and the manager was really nice and gave me a free brownie :yay:

8. Fuddruckers is fucking nasty too...except for the bison burger.

Although back when I was in high school they had a sampler platter for $10. That bitch came with 5 chicken strips, 4 pieces of garlic bread, a shit ton of fries, cole slaw, baked beans, onion rings, and a coupon for a free cookie. Pure win for my stoned ass

Five Guys really isn't anything special, except for when illadelphin used to work there :love:. Their fries are good though with a ton of vinegar.

:smoking:

9. Nothing beats a Culver's butter burger. Their fries are garbage though. Here in Phx they are opening some of these 5 guys around. I will have to check them out...

10. Theres one in my city. I might have to try out

but Fudruckers> Red Robin > any burger chain

11. 5 Guys burgers SUCKED to me. Especially there fucking double patty shit. its two small ass patty's on a macdonalds style dollar menu bun. Word its not worth it at all.

But the fries are ok, but reallyyyyy bad for you.

12. i think you guys might be forgetting how fresh 5-guys is. the reason mcdonalds tastes good is its fat and salt content.

enjoy the flavors of nature and not man every once in a while.

13. Idk where all this hate for five guys is coming from sure its no burger from red robin or some other gourmet burger place but for the quickness and cheapness i think its well worth the 7 dollars for a double chesse burger and some fries. And of course you have to get a grilled chesse for the ride home just sayin.

14. fudruckers, the works, arcade, cookies to go ***** was good

15. In-n-out kills all other burger joints.

16. Never been to most of the food places you guys mentioned but if any of you have ever been to the valley then you've probably heard of Athenian Grill or Fat Burger. Now THOSE two places are bomb.

17. burgers are greasy as fuck around here, i've been there twice and only ate the first time.

cookout is better at using peanut oil i suppose.

18. I disagree.
    I think anyone who doesn't have a Burgerville nearby is just plain missing out. ;)
    Pepper bacon Tillamook cheeseburger? You bet your ass that shit is bomb. :p

19. I hated Fuddruckers, 5 guys is my shiiit.

20. hell yeah nothing beats culvers butter burgers. shit just melts in your mouth.

<3 double deluxe :hello: