Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

5 gum wrapper joints

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by CaliKid858, Aug 1, 2011.

1. my friends tell me you can peel off the foil of a 5 Gum gum wrapper so its just the white paper and roll a joint with it..is this true and is it safe?

2. lol sure yeah, I like to add a little bit of fiberglass to mine.tastes that much better

3. You can do it with just about any gum wrapper actually. I doubt it's exactly healthy but it's not going to kill you. In times of great desperation you must do what you gotta do

4. ^ Its wax paper, I don't think there is any fiberglass in in.

And I've done it before, its ok but I would rather spend the $1.50 on a pack of rolling papers.

5. Pack of gun... $3..

Pack of Papers... $1.50 Max

6. not to mention the pack of papers is probably gonna have loads more joints in it

7. Can't buy rolling papers if you are below 18, as I suspect the OP is.

8. I use to do that in High School when I had no papers. But when you lick them, they don't stick very well. Just get some papers.

9. its a waste, the paper burns to fast

10. I've done it before. Paper burns very very fast.

11. They def have papers that cost more than 1.50...

I know my regular papers do

Kids love trying to roll joints out of random papers,
    GET JOINT PAPERS.

12. When I was a kid we would roll joints with the stride wrappers. yellow was the best. ahh the days of being a young dumb kid haha

13. wtf kinda gum are you buyin that costs 3 damn dollars? lmao. this sounds dumb.. make a pipe if your that desperate.

14. haha. Raws, best $3 you will ever spend.

15. LOL i got weed from a new connect once wrapped in that
    it was some icky sticky orange kush. good thing i had papers at home

16. :laughing:

This dude right here. " sticky orange kush "

Get outa here