Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

5 grams?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by So Dank, Dec 29, 2012.

1. Attached Files:

• 034.jpg
      034.jpg
      File size:
      657.9 KB
      Views:
  2. Did you weigh it while it was in the bags? And yeah thats 5 grams i would say, except the top right which is like half a gram but total about 4.7

3. Way way way underweight, who you rippin off...

4. Definitely underweight... did you get ripped off or are you "gifting"?

5. I can tell you right now from experience that different weed will weigh different amount and it's really hard to eyeball.

Sometimes even different nugs of the same weed will have different densities.

If you need to know the weight to a more exact figure, then I would highly suggest investing in a scale.

I must say though that these all look to be quite short. The baggy on the very left looks short by 3 grams easily if not more.

6. Yeah dude, i gave you 2 grams and called it 5. Stop posting this shit on gc

7. those look like ten sacks

8. Seems like your dealer is just guesstimating the nimbers for eacj bud and just writing it on the baggie withiut actually scaling them. Looks pretty close to 5g though.

9. It doesn't look close to 5g at all lol. Not even slightly close.

10. The only one id be happy with is the bottom right

11. Da fuk? how could a 1 or 1.5 gram bag appear to be at least 3 grams short? Strong math skills

12. Looks like each bag is skimped except the top right hand, that one looks like a dime.

Overall- id say its anywhere between 3.5 and 4 g

13. would you be pissed if I told you that you only got 4.8 instead of 5.0g?