Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

5 grams of dank or half o of mids?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by overdosee, Jun 29, 2013.

1. so my dealer gave me the option for $50 , i can get

A.) 5 grams of master kush, some dank (always has club type tree)

or 

B.) Homegrown, half O of Orange Krush, mids for the same price..

what should i pic up? 

picture of mids

2. #3 LSD RaIN, Jun 29, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 29, 2013
    get the dank all that mids will just give you a head ache

EDIT: actually those mids don't look to shabby
    you'd be amazed what kids call "mids" these days

3. lol yeah idk.. im going to SF with a chick on monday and imma bring whatever i pick up, so idk..

4. #5 waterproof, Jun 29, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 29, 2013
    go with the mids in the pic

5. That's the average price for dank around here, so when I read 50 dollars for a half of mids I was thinking its probably gonna be shitty, but those mids actually look great and possibly legit O krush. Ive seen bud looking like that (granted it has a decent crystal amount) go for 80 or 90 a half o, so I would go with the orange. Although that master kush must be straight bomb.

6. What are you bumping for? Every one is saying go with the almost 3x as much mids. Its the better deal by far.

7. 5gs for $50 is a great deal! I'd get that. Mid sounds good too but I'd get the master kush . Depends on how long u want it to last

8. Those mids look decent so if it's the same price cop them!

9. It's a matter of personal preference, I've never got a headache from mids or even a couple bowls of straight stems, but I would go quantity over quality.

10. If that pic is the mids get the mids dude

11. If you live in Cali you mids can't be that bad...

12. Whoah those are some pricy mids

13. after looking at that pic id say def mids

14. mids is such a convoluted term, like our "danks" here is prolly "mids" to people getting the best shit around in a med state, but i think i get pretty great weed!
    that mids in the pic looks pretty decent too, give it a shot man i mean if it sucks youre only out 50 bucks, just examine both before you make the decision, id take quality over quantity myself though, just a principle i like to follow throughout my life haha

15. Yeah that don't look like no mids from where I'm around. For 50 I would pick that up in a heaetbeat.

Depends on what your doing tho I guess. Let's say your going camping and wanna roll up for days and drink brews with the boys go with the quantity.

Now if your chilling with some chick and trying to get real rip faced in the hotel room late night and "show her you always get the best" and all that jazz go with the quality dank

Sent from my Nexus S 4G using Grasscity Forum mobile app

16. If you've been smoking more than a few months OP, then go with the dank. $10 a gram of dank is awesome, especially if what that picture is is called mids. 

17. thats 10$ gram stuff at the club btw.

18. Damn, those mids dont look too bad. But if it really is "Master Kush", I'd go for that. Thats a good ass deal