Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

5 gram strawberry-peace double wide blunt

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Dust1n, Aug 4, 2012.

1. [quote name='"Tree Of Life"']Hater alert. Leave the guy alone. If he wants to roll fat blunts who are you to judge? Fucking makes me sick. Mind your own business.[/quote]

You mad bro?

2. Oh, I forgot to mention this was between 6 people, sorry. That should clear some confusion up about the burning

3. [quote name='"Dust1n"']

LOL. A gram blunt burn for a half hour? I thought I was in seasoned tokers. You clearly have no idea what you're talking about. And it wasn't wasted if I got high as fuck, and i paid 40 for the weed and blunt wraps, if you think 40 dollars is a lot of money to waste then step out of your moms basement and get a job instead of your 20 dollar a week allowance[/quote]

Lol I've had blunts that weren't even a gram burn 20 minutes, your using blunt wraps your not seasoned lol.

4. looks like shit and it probably burned like shit. But hey, your weed and your money.

5. golly, so many haters, to each there own.

6. [quote name='"Dust1n"']

Yeah it's some high grade mids[/quote]

Reeeeally?

7. This entire Forum is full of haters,it almost makes me not even want to post here anymore.Everytime i come here i have to sort through the bullshit that people spew out.I can get warned though for calling someone an asshole but the moderators do nothing when their entire forum is being fucking ruined by the whiney little bitches that pollute every thread.

Ive been viewing this forum for over 2 years and i can clearly see a change in the members here.Its pathetic that people have nothing better to do with their lives than to harrass other people.

Moderators do your fucking job,this is unfair to people who come here to share their smoking experiences only to have 30 people tell them how terrible it is,its ridiculous.

Why is it so hard to keep your god damn mouths shut when you see something you dont like,didnt your mothers teach you any respect?

These are human beings your treating so badly for no reason other than you dont like their weed,blunt,joint,bong, etc. etc.

Damn people if you dont like something then click the back button and smoke one if it bothers you that badly

8. [quote name='"MississippiDank"']This entire Forum is full of haters,it almost makes me not even want to post here anymore.Everytime i come here i have to sort through the bullshit that people spew out.I can get warned though for calling someone an asshole but the moderators do nothing when their entire forum is being fucking ruined by the whiney little bitches that pollute every thread.

Ive been viewing this forum for over 2 years and i can clearly see a change in the members here.Its pathetic that people have nothing better to do with their lives than to harrass other people.

Moderators do your fucking job,this is unfair to people who come here to share their smoking experiences only to have 30 people tell them how terrible it is,its ridiculous.

Why is it so hard to keep your god damn mouths shut when you see something you dont like,didnt your mothers teach you any respect?

These are human beings your treating so badly for no reason other than you dont like their weed,blunt,joint,bong, etc. etc.

Damn people if you dont like something then click the back button and smoke one if it bothers you that badly[/quote]

Get off your high horse. He posted this in the seasoned toker thread did he not think he would get flamed for that blunt? It sucks dude. Ive seen people roll better there first time rolling

9. My problem isn't with putting 5g's in a blunt (1.0-1.5 is PERFECT) ..my problem is the fact that it might be the worst, most terribly "rolled" blunt I've seen in my entire life.

I've seen people I taught to roll do better their very first time ..and with a dutch, not a wrap, at that.

10. How is it that im on a high horse all because im tired of seeing people get flamed to death.This is a great forum and i hate seeing people bullied off of it.So what if its rolled like shit.Ever heard of Constructive Criticism?

Offer him some help on how to roll it better instead of telling him how much he sucks at life.

11. #51 Hologram Panda, Aug 6, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 6, 2012
    Edit: crappy blunt with mids, learn to roll then you wont get hate

12. What do u want everone to lie and say how good it is?

13. No,not at all.Just maybe a few tips or pointers on how to make it better.Explain what mistakes you think hes making and help him correct them.

Were all just trying to get high bro.

14. cool blunt...id smoke that shit.thumbs up.

15. I hope you enjoyed it! May not be the best roll ever but I would have smoked it if I were with you.

16. No offense but it has a bad mouth piece,bad patch job. over all it looks bad. might have smoked good but it probably smoked fast. Like cigars, A good roll means everything, it will burn slower and have a nice draw.

Also i don't weigh my rillos but i'm guessing I usually fit about 1.9 to 2.2 in a rillo and when i buy a gram it makes two .05 joints or 1.0 in a 1 1/4th zag.

17. [quote name='"t-fizz"']

Only pussies iz scurred of cancer[/quote]

Da truth nigg a

18. Ew, the roll job...

19. Jeez why is everyone hating? You call yourselves stoners? you make me laugh. REAL stoners would embrace a blunt like this and are peaceful. You all are just posers, sorry. I like the blunt man, I woulda took a hit off of it.

20. [quote name='"Prototype"']Jeez why is everyone hating? You call yourselves stoners? you make me laugh. REAL stoners would embrace a blunt like this and are peaceful. You all are just posers, sorry. I like the blunt man, I woulda took a hit off of it.[/quote]

Why do you keep bitching about "posers" ffs. And its an opinion, dont like it? Then Tough tits for you :p