Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

5 gram strawberry-peace double wide blunt

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Dust1n, Aug 4, 2012.

1. Me and a few buddies decided to roll a 5 gram blunt. So we took 2 different blunt wraps (strawberry and peach) and stuck them both together, blunt was awesome and went around for about 30-45 minutes [​IMG]

2. Smallest 5g ive ever seen

3. Nice, but I think it might've burned slower if you used a real cigar.

4. [quote name='"t-fizz"']Smallest 5g ive ever seen[/quote]

Might be because of the way my buddy rolled it, he rolls blunts differently

5. Is it mids? I thought about that after posting, if its mids then it looks just about right.

6. Not gonna lie, thats pretty dumb to do. especially with 2 blunt wraps. you realize you can roll like 4 blunts with all that paper??

you should be ashamed.

also dont see how thats 5 G's but i guess if you say it is....

ive seen 1.2G blunts look like that though? its looking mad short too....

7. [quote name='"Jumbo"']Not gonna lie, thats pretty dumb to do. especially with 2 blunt wraps. you realize you can roll like 4 blunts with all that paper??

you should be ashamed.

also dont see how thats 5 G's but i guess if you say it is....

ive seen 1.2G blunts look like that though? its looking mad short too....[/quote]

I should be ashamed because I spent money that I earned on something I wanted to do? Yeah okay and there's no way in hell that's 1.2 G, this is about a gram, [​IMG]

nd who cares if it's short? It was a fat ass blunt

8. [quote name='"t-fizz"']Is it mids? I thought about that after posting, if its mids then it looks just about right.[/quote]

Yeah it's some high grade mids

9. Looks like it woulda been a terrible smoke imo

10. [quote name='"Hologram Panda"']Looks like it woulda been a terrible smoke imo[/quote]

It wasn't terrible. It burned even and lasted a half hour or so. It was pretty fun if you're a fan of blunts.

11. Hater alert. Leave the guy alone. If he wants to roll fat blunts who are you to judge? Fucking makes me sick. Mind your own business.

12. That looks awful man. Why not just roll multiple blunts :confused_2:

13. #13 Imadankster, Aug 4, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 4, 2012
    U guys get scrappy with your blunt raps, I do not roll blunts but when I have my friends do it, It could not be cleaner every time haha.

Ever herd of a pixie stick?
    If u had a good 5 grams,

You could have rolled 2 OF these
    [​IMG]

Actually my 5 grams of dank could roll 3 double long blunts(pixiesticks).

Or 1 triple long pixiestick of death, rolled perfect, and let it set so it can tighten up and wont break. Then roll a regular double pixie with the last of the buds.

14. [quote name='"KiefCoveredLips"']That looks awful man. Why not just roll multiple blunts :confused_2:[/quote]

Because that takes time? Why not roll a fat blunt that will go around for a half hour-45 minutes (we were driving around) than roll a blunt, smoke it, roll another one smoke it etc

15. cancer much,blunts are nasty.You should've smoked bong bowls or throw it in some RAWS

16. [quote name='"OpenBar420"']cancer much,blunts are nasty.You should've smoked bong bowls or throw it in some RAWS[/quote]

Blunts are great.

17. [quote name='"Dust1n"']

Blunts are great.[/quote]

Real blunts, not that processed scrap.

18. Only pussies iz scurred of cancer

19. [quote name='"amanwithLs"']

Real blunts, not that processed scrap.[/quote]

Oh okay. We rolled a fake blunt, thanks for clearing that up for me.

20. Wait is it that toilet roll looking thing? I've seen 5gs in a blunt before, but It didn't look even remotely like that