Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

*$5 glass sherlock.*

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by ripdatshit, Aug 23, 2010.

1. hey gc check this out! i was walkin around my lhs the other day and found this for $5!!! it is a little on the thin side, but for the price its bad ass! its a crazy color changer, it was a milky yellow when i got it.
    [​IMG]

2. Nice have fun rippin dat shit.

3. wow, sick pipe and great price!

You should clean it out 100% with iso alcohol.

4. nice find man!

5. Hell yeah man, how does it hit?

6. hell yeah bro. it rips, and its not a point that it needs a cleaning yet.:smoking:

7. For 5 bucks really?

8. Nice bargin! But i would've cleaned it before i even used it...you never know what kinda crap, dust and lint has gathered in it before you bought it!

But again, niiiiiiiiiiiiiiice! :D

9. yeah man. i was surprised, there were only 3 left so i had to grab one. they mustve been just trying to get rid of them.

10. Pretty good find. I need to check up on the headshops here (couple of them within walking distance) and see if they have any there for under $15

11. Why would you need to clean it if he bought it from a headshop? they dont keep dust and lint in theyre glass