Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

$5 dollar joints

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by WizTheKhalifa, Oct 5, 2011.

1. So my Dealer/Close friend sells pre rolled joints for $5. He rolls about .4g in each one. They always hit good and he rolls them with a filter and all. Do you think this is a good deal? i Usually pick up 2 or 3 of these when im short on money.

2. if you think the bud in the weed is good then yeah, that's a good deal. If it's dank at least.

3. I'd never buy a pre-rolled joint unless I specifically wanted oregano.

4. It's a pretty well established rule among tokers that you don't buy pre-rolled joints, but if he's your close friend, and you can trust him, then go for it man.

5. just buy a dime bag and roll your own

6. depends how much pride he takes in his joint i know myself atleast and my 2 homies would never put anything but bud in a prerolled joint

7. Hes a close friend, I see most of the bud he picks up, and its Always dank. Hes not going to give me oregano, and i would never do this with a dealer im not good with. I only do this when im low on money. Most of the time i pick up 8ths

8. At least its some danks. Its worth it then for sure.

9. If I knew a dealer that I could trust that did that I'd be picking up joints all the time because I'm broke 3/4 of each month. :p

10. id do that myself if i didnt roll hella blunts. oooh and .4 dank joint is good deal for $5, around here anyways

11. if he is a close friend like you say then hell ya.

12. Close friends usually don't rip you off. Its a good deal.

13. If he's not fucking you over, then go ahead and buy them when you're low on cash. If it's good weed then it's not a horrible deal

14. five

five dolla

five dolla paper planes

15. I wouldn't. He could be slipping some "unmentionables" in there right now!

16. Wouldn't that just be a bonus? I'd thank him for doing that.

17. Yep I usually put around .5 in my joints I'd buy one

18. 1. Buy Weed.
    2. Buy papers.
    3. Roll joint.
    4. ???????
    5. Profit.

19. What if you're short of cash? Most dealers around here won't sell anything below 3-4 grams. So that means you're fucked or you'll have to hook up with a friend and split the check 50-50.

Your signature made me lol :D But prices are above $20 a gram here in Norway. :/