5 Dollar Glass Spoon.

Discussion in 'Smoking Pipes, Glass Spoon Pipes' started by M0RF, Jul 5, 2009.

1. #1 M0RF, Jul 5, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 5, 2009
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Sorry for the ABSOLUTELY horrible pictures, anyone that reads my threads knows i don't have a solid camera

Ive had this bay-be for about 2 weeks now. She has a bowl that leaves a lot of space and isn't a strait tube to the mouth. You can see it milk and you actually use the carb on this one.

I named her Mona, after monsoon because of the beautiful swirls in the middle.

2. Not a bad piece for 5 bucks, I'd love to find one like that. Also, when taking pictures, try and put it against a white background, maybe like a bedsheet or something. It will make it easier to see

3. good pickup bro

4. I've seen that exact same pipe like 5 times now. so weird lol. Where'd u buy it?

5. I'm getting a super nice one for 8 bucks soon. I'm so stoked, its not china glass, and it has a kick ass design i can't wait. I have other pipes but this one is beautiful and cheap.

6. Classic, simple, effective. My first piece I ever purchased was a spoon just like that for $5.99. Good choice.

7. It that double blown? The cheapest double blown bowls around here are at least 15

8. I used to have that same piece mine was just a little longer.

9. Not at all lol. I got one of those from the convenience store up the road. Only mine is a face burner. Good pick up OP.

10. Thanks guys, its a beuty, im going to buy my second bong in a few days, or i might just get ALOT of bud.

11. i use to have one just like that but mine had red stripes but after awhile i smoked it so much it turned purple with blue stripes lol and i also paid 3 bucks for mine