5 days in 12/12

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by pokesmot240, Jul 13, 2015.

1. Hey everyone, got a quick question. I run a perpetual grow with 2 tents. I have 4 girls in my flowering tent that I switched to 12/12 last Thursday. My problem now is with both tents running, and the heat we've been experiencing, my room gets incredibly hot for a few hours when both lights are on.

I won't be able to get a real ac for a number of months still and my portable ac won't quite cut it. I am thinking of putting everything in 1 tent for the time being. The issue is my girls in veg are no where near being ready for flowering as they are only 2 weeks old.

If I were to switch the flowering tent back to 18/6, will that cause my girls to hermie? Keep in mind I switched them 5 days ago. Thanks for any help!

2. Well you might be ok switching the flower room back to 18-6. Have you seen any sex indication...like pistols?

3. Very few as of yet. I think I am going to switch my veg tent to CFL for the time being as I have to run a perpetual to get the results I am looking for. Thanks for the help.