5 days going on 6

Discussion in 'General' started by Ak 47, Apr 15, 2010.

1. not drinking! i would have to say this is like the worst detox ive ever felt both mentally and physically but i think i can actually go a whole month not drinking :D It will b worth it in the end, i hope :hide:

2. Nice keep it up. How often did you used to drink??

3. i would usually drink about a 40 a day lol

4. Congrats, and good luck keeping it up. Booze is a hell of a drug to kick.

5. good on you man. kick that shit to the curb.

6. good job, ill drink to that!

7. A 40 a day aient shiet, But real deal alcoholism is the hardest addiction to kick, And the only addiction that can honestly kill you if you kick it cold turkey. But a 40 a day honestly isnt shiet. I know a dude who'd drink a fifth of cheap ass vodka BEFORE work everyday, That was the start to his day. Ima dranker, And a fifth of vodka have me feeling mad good, But hed have to drank that to just not be shaking and miserable.

But no lies mad props to you for kicking the habit.

8. This old guy used to drink 2 quarts of Brandy a day....

9. #9 DirtyPete, Apr 15, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 15, 2010
    Props I guess, if a 40 a day is a problem then I should have died in the gutter a long time ago. :laughing:

I've gone a few months drinking 8-12 beers a day 5 or 6 days a week and I never felt withdrawal symptoms when I've stopped though. :confused_2:

Nowadays I usually only drink on Thursdays, Fridays, and Saturdays.

10. Holy shit, I can't imagine drinking that much just before work. I wonder how much that guy used in a whole day.

I usually drink about a liter of cheap vodka a day and shit kills me. Anymore and I feel like my body would just reject the shit.

11. Good luck to you dude. Alcohol can and will destroy your life and the life of others if you let the addiction get you. Good for you realizing your problem and doing something about it.

12. going 5 days without drinking here in morgantown is impossible/frowned upon lol

13. I hope my alcohol tolerance never gets to the point of my weed tolerance

a Fifth of anything would probably put me to sleep in a puddle of puke

14. #14 LetsDoThiss, Apr 15, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 15, 2010

damn thats probly b/c you dont drink that often.... even before i started drinking a lot a 5th would get me black out drunk but no puking

If anyone comes across a drink that looks like an energy drink called MAX FURY i dare you to chug the first one then drink 2 more (get on my level)

15. Congrats, bro. Keep it up.