Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

5 day Vertigo after consuming edible for the 1st time ever

Discussion in 'Weed Edibles' started by Azizo, Sep 10, 2018.

Tags:
  1. #1 Azizo, Sep 10, 2018
    Last edited: Sep 10, 2018
    I was in Amsterdam last week and figured I might as well partake in ''The way of the Dutch''. I wandered into a coffee shop and purchased an edile, I should note that I've never had an edible before, I am however within close proximity to people that do smoke weed so I'd probably consider myself as a ''second smoker''. Anyhow, I was told to start with half and eventually eat the whole thing. Being the inexperienced tool I am, I didn't notice a thing after eating the first half, so I just ate the whole thing within the next hour or so. Feeling pretty disappointed after not feeling a thing I went to bed and woke up in the middle of the night gasping for air. I think I had some sort of a panic attack that night and had difficulties breathing for a good 1/2 days after that. Thankfully the breathing is stable now, although I do however still have a pretty mild case of vertigo. It's like a constant light-headedness/dizziness that doesn't go away unless I'm doing something that's extremely physical. The cookie contained a lot of random strains, types of weed/hash and had 0.25mg in it. Is it normal for me to still be dizzy, considering I've never been exposed to something like this before and I'm less resistant/tolerant than others? I also worry a lot about it which is probably only making it worse too

2. Get some debrox at the drug store and clean out ur ears. Do it for like 3 days in a week. If that doesnt help. Also get dramamine too

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 1
  3. Ah ok, sweet. Thanks for the recommendation, I'll look into it! Is it normal for me to feel like this?

4. In actuality doing it as we speak. I just went to.my ear doc. So thats what they will do. I've been having it and doc looked in my ear he said corn growing lol

• Like Like x 1
  5. Lol, corn growing xD To be completely fair, other than using cotton swabs every once a while I haven't actually thoroughly cleaned my ears in about 6 months now give or take, I should probably look into that. Thanks Papa Puff!

• Like Like x 1
  6. I'm completely clueless when it comes to what I'm experiencing right now so I'm just making sure. I was just confused to what earwax has to do with my edible induced vertigo. Lol

• Agree Agree x 1
  7. Also go on you tube it's a chrystal imbalance and u can do exercises for it

• Like Like x 1
  8. I looked into it but probably messed up the exercise, I'll have to ask my roommate to help me with it later. Thank you so much for helping me out yet again! Much appreciated.

• Like Like x 1
  9. Well than u will know for sure. I would try anything. Its no fun. Mines not from weed

• Like Like x 1
  10. I have it too, but not from weed

• Like Like x 1
  11. But the exercise thing does work if you do it right
    I have not had to do it in a while but it was not hard to figure out
    Watch the videos and do it

• Like Like x 1
  12. Thanks again Papa!

• Like Like x 1
  13. I rewatched it a few times but I always felt like I couldn't quite nail it, whether it's the position of my head or not doing it within the 30-60 second time-frame. I'll just have to keep practicing! Thanks for the message and feedback!

• Like Like x 2
  14. You've partaken of the Evil Weed and you'll never be the same.
    upload_2018-9-11_5-57-44.jpeg

[​IMG]

LMAO.
    BNW

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  15. Lol