5 cop cars.. huge buzzkill

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by geetardude, Jan 18, 2007.

1. Yea...

So about 45 minutes ago, 5 cop cars apparently appeared out of nowhere along the front of my friend's trailer. The place I happened to be, while we were smoking some buds. Apparently, the neighbors had a domestic violence call. Old school COPS, man. Wife-beater, running through the trailer park from the cops... So they were searchin' trailers. Totally killed my buzz, figured they were definitely going to come a-knockin'. It turns out they didn't, they found him at my friend's step-dad's place, two trailers down. So, it all turned out okay...I suppose. Hear the guy's a crazy mother-fucker...so I wonder.

And to top it off, after everything, me and my buddy continued to get blazed. Just thought I'd share my experience tonight. Peace.

-Timmy
    "Making music is a virus, fortunately there is no cure."

2. Yeah, talk about a buzzkill. If I was in your situation, I would have been all like "dude! hide everything, it's the fuzz! Quick! Open the windows!" I would have been goin' crazy. Good thing you kept your cool.

3. I would of just put all the shit up and went outside so if they did happen to come ask you guys then you can ans from out there instead of opening the door. But hey hey it worked out either way so thats good.