5 C99 5 Skunk Haze & 1 OG Kush Multi Harvest

Discussion in 'Indoor Grow Journals' started by STONEROGER, Jul 9, 2012.

1. The Set Up

1.2m Grow Tent
    600w HPS With 6" Cool Tube
    485m3 Extractor Fan and Rhino 500m3 Carbon Filter
    Mini Veg Room With 75w CFL On Old HPS Reflector

The Seeds

5 Feminized X-Line Cinderella 99 Hybird From Female Seeds
    Feminized Skunk Haze From CBD Crew
    Feminized Purple Power Plant From Female Seeds

The Plan

The plan is to veg the
    Cinderella 99 Hybird and Skunk Haze in my mini veg box until my current grow has finished then move them into the grow tent and continue to veg for another two/three weeks while at the same time germinating the Purple Power Plant in the mini veg box. because
    Skunk Haze takes up to twelve weeks to flower and the
    Cinderella 99 Hybird should only take seven to eight weeks when its done i will simply harvest and replace with the Purple Power Plant. So in short my plan is the harvest three times in two months
    lets see how it goes!....

2. What is your estimated outcome after curing?

And only 2 months and you are ready to harvest?

3. IMAG0134.jpg
    The Mini Veg Box In My Kitchen Cupboard

day1.jpg
    Seeds have been in the ground for two days now. All looking Healthy!

day2.jpg
    Day Three and already some of the skunk haze are two inches tall !

4. My aim is to have three harvests within two months. The total time of this grow will be a lot longer! Just trying to get the most out of my grow space because skunk haze takes so freaking long to flower and i would have lots of wasted space in my tent :)

5. As for dry weight after curing i have no idea what so ever as i have never grown these strains before and this is only my second indoor grow. but from what i have researched all the strains i have chosen have very good yields skunk haze in particular has a extremely high CBD content! and i really like CBD!:smoke:

6. Day 4 All is looking well in the veg box today apart from I had to pull one of the Skunk Haze (Bottom Left) She hadn't looked right since she popped Rest in peace! You will be missed :(Oh well... might replace her with a Purple Power Pant/Big Bud/White Widow cross that i found in my other grow.
    IMAG0137.jpg

7. Day 5
    All is well in my mini veg box. Today I took some close ups of the girls
    IMAG0140.jpg
    IMAG0142.jpg
    IMAG0144.jpg
    IMAG0146.jpg
    IMAG0149.jpg

Attached Files:

8. Two days ago i transplanted the girls into the 600w tents now gonna veg on 18/6 for 6-8 weeks :cool:
    IMAG0177.jpg

9. Day 12 Of veg

IMAG0179.jpg

day 1 of L.S.T (Low Stress Training) for the C99 :)

IMAG0184.jpg

IMAG0186.jpg

Left and Right are 4 Skunk Haze in the Center O G Kush. Thay will not be getting LST they want to be left alone to grow tall and BIG ;)
    IMAG0183.jpg

Also bit of a problem 1 of the C99 is not looking very happy at all :( this picture is as clear as i could get it. She isn't growing And all the new growth looks fucked the leafs look like old sponge any ideas can she be saved. its in exactly the same growing conditions as the others that are all doing fine! all reply's appreciated
    Thanks
    IMAG0181.jpg

Attached Files:

10. #10 bladebss, Aug 5, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 5, 2012
    it might be a ph problem, or just stress from change of enviroment from veg box to tent, have seen on other grows the skinny leavess thing is from temp stress

11. yeah i noticed the temp got to 38c before i got the new fan in there. glad its only happened to 1 of them cheers for the advice

12. Day 18 of 18/6

I had a bit of a change around.didn't really want to but its a much better use of space. and i dont think i broke any roots :rolleyes: . . . i hope

IMAG0195.jpg

13. Was bored so i worked out the important dates
    ETA of Flip: 3rd September
    ETA of First Chop: 29th October
    ETA of Second Chop: 12th November

14. [Skunk Haze] [O G Kush] [Skunk Haze]
    [Skunk Haze] [C99 Hybird] [Skunk Haze]
    [C99 Hybird] [C99 Hybird] [C99 Hybird]
    [ 2 Little Baby Test Seeds ]

15. Day 25 of 18/6

Trimmed some of the lower branches of the C99 took 4 clones... beats tossing them in the bin. The tallest is 18" shortest is 9". The C99 in the center is still a little heat stressed
    18 more days of veg before i flip into 12/12. :devious: I want to grow monster buds! :devious:

IMAG0199.jpg

16. :wave:Looking good !:D

17. the bottom left has realy taken off good times, they all look realy good and helthy from here.

18. i take it sponge bob didnt make it?

19. lol no sponge bob died its a shame i don't like chopping down my girls but she was going nowhere