Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

5-7-11 Colorado Pickup!!! Multi-Strain HQ Pics

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by theunit09, May 11, 2011.

1. Well hello there blades! So I drove with two friends to Colorado this past weekend (friday-sunday) to move all of my boys stuff out after he flew home early.

While there we all picked up some nice bud, I only have about an ounce and a half in pictures but there was considerably more...

I have five strains now, and they are all SPECTACULAR, but i'll let the pictures speak for themselves.

Pictured first is the AK-47 followed by the AK-48. Each group image is showing 1/4 Oz. The buds on the 47 are a lot bigger and beefier, but i think the 48 smells a bit muskier.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Now here we have some beautiful NYC Sour Diesel (i'm told it was crossed between NYC Diesel and Sour Diesel but i think it MAY just be NYC Diesel)
    once again it's 1/4 Oz.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

More strains to come tonight or tomorrow when i finish uploading!

Let me know what y'all think

2. i think i'd smoke the fuck out of that nug

3. looks dank as hell haha good to see some more CO bud on here hehehehehehe

4. Thanks fella's, that one 47 nug truly is spectacular, but i've got some other pics i'll post up pretty soon that may be even BETTER, haha.

5. Very Dank... my bro is smoking CO dank too... he visited Denver/Aurora for the week.

How much this run you? Gotta be less than 80/q ;)

6. Nadroj- CO is the place for bud it seems.

We were paying by the O but it ended up being about 260/oz. or so, not to bad for the variety we got...

As promised here are some more beautiful nugs for y'alls viewing pleasure.

1/4 ounce of some Strawberry Cough. I love this bud, a few decent hits and i'm chilling forgetting to take another hit, haha. Always a nice way to relax after school.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

And last, but by no means whatsoever least, I give you all Durban Lights! This is a cross between Durban Poison and Northern Lights. Our friend had just gotten a bunch in but was going to save it until next semester but decided to give us a sneak preview. It seems that there isn't much out on the streets and definitely none in Texas as far as i know.
    I have 1/2 ounce of it left which is what is in the picture below.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

And if anyone wants to see more picture then just feel free to ask. I love trying to take better bud shots and definitely could use the practice :smoke:

7. that's similar to my price... depending on who i go through i can get an oz for as little as $175-200 or as much as $220-280.

Since im more of a bigger nug guy i would sort of be disappointed with those kinds of buds... but they look dank nonetheless. I can't wait to pick up a qp im getting for $700... 2 oz of blue dream, oz of silvertip and oz of afgooey is the plan i think. As long as they have all 3 left :smoke:

8. Now THAT is a deal! sometimes we get 250 an O and we've had the option for as low as 220-240 but there wasn't the same sort of variety available so we stuck with a slightly higher price. At 700 QP's i'd be in heaven...

The AK has some nice big nugs and the Durban Lights had one nug that was around 3-4 g's in the 1/2 O i gave to my brother. I don't really mind so much about the size of a nug as long as it's dank. Although i will say that it looks like my grow is going to give me some BIG main colas which will be cool!

9. good to hear man, i love getting good pick ups. Yeah my QP hook up is something else... gotta love knowing growers directly. I have yet to meet the guy but we've talked over GC numerous times and i now know him well. He is pretty skilled grower from my neck of the woods... he has a grow thread here if you can find it ;)

If i dont get a QP i have to pay more overall for less.
    25/eighth (he says they're 5 gram eighths)
    50/q (probably super fat as well)
    100/half
    200/oz... probably 28.5-30g

10. they arent fucking around here in colorado. we got sum great genetics goin round! i personally prefer subcool strains

11. Ya Nad, definitely a sweet deal. I'll have to look around and figure out who you're talking about...
    There ain't nothin' wring with $25 G's..if we had that in TX i wouldn't have gotten into all of this legal trouble last weekend.

TRUCHA- what do you mean by "subcool strains"?

12. nice pick up looks dank

13. nice buds! i'd love to try that durban lights

14. Thanks for the kind words both of ya!

Blizzard- the DL really is something else. smells heavenly and has an awesome hybrid high that gets me stoned but still lets me get stuff done. In fact i think i'm gonna pull some out right now..