4x4 tent 600w HID grow

Discussion in 'Indoor Grow Journals' started by poopbandit69, Nov 23, 2014.

1. Started 8 seeds under a t5 a little over 2 weeks ago. Already lost 1 due to an unfortunate event.. Only planning on having 6 in the end anyway. Just bought a new 600w MH/HPS hood combo and installed it yesterday. So far it seems to be working alright, the only problem with the purchase is that the exhaust on the air-cooled hood is the same diameter as my fan... I got a noise reduction clamp to join the 2 together which also seems to be doing ok. My only concern is that my humidity levels have been around 30-35% and I feel like they should be a little higher during this stage. My temps have been consistently 86-88 degrees so I guess that's why the RH has been lower. I have been foliar spraying to raise the humidity and to help the plants anyway but that doesn't last for too long. They seem to be doing good so I am not too worried about it for now but I am wondering if there are cheap and effective ways to raise the humidity besides putting trays of water and sponges as for I have already done so and it hasn't achieved what I had hoped. Any suggestions would be appreciated, although I'm pretty content with how they are growing but I'm sure there are still ways to improve. Thanks! ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1416716230.751368.jpg ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1416716243.013150.jpg