4x4, 2x4 or 2x2 grow tent ideas.

Discussion in 'Grow Room Design/Setup' started by Mark Emery, Mar 25, 2014.

1. #1 Mark Emery, Mar 25, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 25, 2014
    Hey guys so my landlord is allowing me to grow in the house, but were still unsure what size he is comfortable with yet so I have plans for all 3 of these sizes. This tents first season only needs to be a flower tent but then after I am unsure.

4x4
    Tent
    1000w HPS + Ballast and Cool tube wing reflector
    6" Carbon filter setup
    Fan controllers
    other little gadgets

As far as growing medium nutes I'm unsure because that will be pushing my $800 LIMIT. As well how many plants and what else should I consider.

2x4(could use this kit for 4x4 too just wont have 1000w then)
    For this one there is a nifty little kit on that growspace or growbase; or what ever website that is 750 shipped to my door with:

Tent
    <span style="margin-left:0px;">GA Elite 600W HPS+MH Air Cooled Hood Reflector Dimming Light Kit:</span>
    13 Watt Advance Spectrum Dual Band Led Grow Light Bulb x2:
    EZ CO2 Cultivator:
    6 Inch Fan and Filter Combo:
    6" Inch Ducting- 16 1/2':
    3 Gallon PVC Grow Bags:
    Gro1 Straight Shears:
    Gro1 Pruning Shears:
    <span style="margin-left:0px;">Gro1 Curved Shears:</span>
    Gro1 Weather Station (non-wireless):
    Sticky Trap:
    Humboldt One Part Base Nutrient (Oneness):
    <span style="margin-left:0px;">Humboldt Feeding Chart:</span>
    As far as growing medium nutes I'm unsure because that will be pushing my $800 LIMIT. As well how many plants and what else should I consider.
    2x2
    tent
    250w HPS and ballast or 200w LED fixture
    Carbon filter

Was thinking about an eco grow max but not sure may only do one big plant in here so same thing what do you think for nutes gadgets and any thing else I would need

Thanks a bunch guys, can't wait to hear your ideas!

2. Here's my recommendation: http://growershouse.com/quantum-600w-4-x-4-air-cooled-tent-package

I've recommended these guys to a lot of people and I use them myself. If not this place, you can use HTG supply or any other grow site that you're comfortable with. You can start with this kit and add other minor items as you go. If you can't get clones, you can order seeds from any of the seed vendors. There's a section of the forum for that too. GOOD LUCK! :bongin:

3. Get 2 tents..one for veg one for flower then you can have a perpetual grow :smoke:

4. Don't need to verge my clones are getting verged when my friends do theirs so I don't have to worry about it so what's the suggestions as far as what I wrote?

5. Yup, still invisible....

6. Are the tents real good quality at growers house? Like light leakage or anything

Sent from my SM-N900T using Grasscity Forum mobile app