4th of july

Discussion in 'General' started by thelizardkin, Jun 25, 2011.

1. Forth of July is coming up soon so what are your plans have a family reunion in wisconsin but normally I go up north to Vancover wa and buy a shit ton of fireworks I still will do that and set them off throughout the year but it won't be the same

2. Smoke alot and pop fireworks, doesn't sound very responsible. Ehh.

3. i already went to missouri. stocked for blowing shit up on the 4th.

4. I got a shit ton of fireworks

5. Family Cookout for sure. Possible fireworks show as well.

6. I live in Canada, so we celebrate July 1st. I'll probably just smoke a ton of weed and have a few beers. I'm taking it easy with liquor because last Canada Day I got too drunk and ended up puking for like 2 hours.

7. #7 SativaShark, Jun 27, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 27, 2011
    Canadian celebrating Canada Day here, too. And also my American hubby's birthday happens to fall on that day as well, so I have twice as many reasons to celebrate.

Going to grill up some fancy burgers, eat birthday cake, drink beer and smoke a fat joint on the balcony while watching the neighbourhood fireworks being set off, and also the big fireworks downtown. Yes, they can be seen from my balcony. I am one lucky bitch. :D

8. make breakfast, maybe go into work around 12 if they open.. watch some tv, dunno, no plans ;)

9. idk dont have any money for fireworks (and i got to drive to PA to even buy em anyway). probably just smoke a blunt or something

my birthday is the day after so i'd probably be doing more celebrating then lol

10. goin to my uncle's beach house in annapolis
    gonna go fishing and watch the fireworks
    life is good

11. #11 aKidYouWanaKnow, Jun 27, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    Same here dude.

Going to my uncles beach house with my family and a buddy, probably smoke a couple blunts and watch some killer fireworks.

12. Not sure yet but I was thinking about going to my uncle's beach house, doing some fishing, smoking a couple blunts and watch the fireworks.

13. My family rents a beach house every year in Myrtle Beach, SC. Its awesome.

14. Update on my Canada Day meal plans: burgers made out of combined venison and bison, stuffed with blue cheese and topped with bacon. Fuck yeah! :metal:

15. fixed. :confused:

16. was that really necessary? i mean as long as people know what hes saying...:rolleyes:

17. I'm going to put my penis in a meat grinder and pretend im Indiana Jones.

18. I'm leaving Oklahoma at 7, flying to Detriot at 11:30 and getting picked up by some friends. Then later we're going to get drunk and blow shit up, like the true american spirit.

19. +rep for you sir!