4kw grow in coco

Discussion in 'Indoor Grow Journals' started by Advance Grower, Jan 13, 2014.

1. Wow. With that veg you will have some mighty big colas. Look like some heavy weights your nailing it!

2. Lol we're trying. Thanks bro!

Epic

3. Up close shot

Epic

Attached Files:

4. Looking good man, you have double the space i have to work with... needless to say im jealous! Ill be tuning in!

Sent from my LG-LS980 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

5. Thanks man! Yeah Im with you more space is better for sure.

Epic

6. #46 Advance Grower, Feb 28, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 28, 2014
    Here we are in the final days with the 1st wave.

Epic

7. Epic

Attached Files:

8. The second wave seems to be coming along well with 1/2 still thriving from the defoliation.

Epic

Attached Files:

9. Nice and clean room, thats what I like to see :hello: What nutes are you using?

10. This is the 1/2 that the defoliation took place.

Epic

Attached Files:

11. This 1/2 will be lollipop ed

Epic

Attached Files:

12. Im using Heavy 16 for the base

Epic

13. Right on.
    I haven't really been one for defoliation methods. I prefer to wait until about 3 weeks into flower and then tie all my colas over with bonsai wire. It seems to be working nicely for you though. Kudos

14. Yeah, thanks man I too usually wait until about week 3 before I lollipop, I had to try defoliation and the plants I did do are thriving.

Epic

15. Just over 3 weeks...Defoliation works!

Epic

Attached Files:

16. These have only been lollipop ed.

Epic

Attached Files:

17. Almost time! I'm thinking about the ice water and darkness method.

Epic

Attached Files:

18. Ok, so we pulled down the first wave of the Epic 4k the buds were very frosty, however we'll wait on the total results of the yield.

Epic

19. During the transition of the 3rd wave we had to make the last minute decision to Super Crop, because the plants stretched so much. Hopefully they'll fill out within the next week or so to produce some medicinal buds, as well yield a decent weight.

Epic

Attached Files:

20. We are currently in the 4th week of the second wave and as of now things are looking real promising. I'm totally stoked to see how much of a punch these girls are packing!

Epic

Attached Files: