4kw grow in coco

Discussion in 'Indoor Grow Journals' started by Advance Grower, Jan 13, 2014.

1. #1 Advance Grower, Jan 13, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 13, 2014
    What's up everybody I go by Advance Grower and I'll be documenting this run as we perpetuate things. I've been growing for a few years now and I thought it'll be cool if show and share with you how I do things. Hope to have a lot of fun and learn with you guys as we grow!I first would like to start off by talking about the strain I'll be growing. It's Fire OG x The White aka WIFI. Hella shots out to OG Raskal Genetics! This stuff is an A+ These pics are old but I'll give a brief summary of how things went as we catch up to what we currently have going on. I hope you enjoySent from my DROID RAZR using Grasscity Forum mobile app

Attached Files:

2. Here are some pics of how the WIFI grew from seed. I kept those two for Mother's. Sent from my DROID RAZR using Grasscity Forum mobile app

Attached Files:

3. #3 Advance Grower, Jan 13, 2014
    These are the first clones cut in the cloner to the back on the left from the mother that sets to the right. She's the one with the sticky trap at the bottom. Sent from my DROID RAZR using Grasscity Forum mobile app

Attached Files:

4. After there're in the cloner for about 9 days they are put into 8oz. cups under a 400w metal halide for about 14 days.Sent from my DROID RAZR using Grasscity Forum mobile app

Attached Files:

5. #5 Advance Grower, Jan 13, 2014
    Then I take the best one's and transplant to 3 gal. pots to veg for 4 wks. under a 1000w metal halide. Sent from my DROID RAZR using Grasscity Forum mobile app

Attached Files:

6. After 3 wks. in vegSent from my DROID RAZR using Grasscity Forum mobile app

Attached Files:

7. On the last grow they stretched a bit but still put out a satisfying yield of some premium meds. Sent from my DROID RAZR using Grasscity Forum mobile app

Attached Files:

8. #8 Advance Grower, Jan 13, 2014
    I wanted 2014 to be a better year for growing than previous runs. Things just weren't that consistent. So to change things up a bit I flipped 9 WIFI'S in 3 gallons of coco on the 1st of January 2014 and kept 9 WIFI's vegging under a 1000w metal halide until January 29 which will be flipped exactly 4wks. later from the 9 flipped on the 1st. That way we can harvest every month after February 26. These next set of pics are the 9 in flower followed by the 9 in Vegg.Sent from my DROID RAZR using Grasscity Forum mobile app

Attached Files:

9. So today after we fed the vegg we kinda cleaned out from around the bottoms of the plants so that more of the soil surface would be exposed to more air.Sent from my DROID RAZR using Grasscity Forum mobile app

Attached Files:

10. We also fed the 9 WIFI's in bloom. I usually like to wait till around wk 3 before I cut all the junk off the bottoms. I'm totally stoked about this grow can't wait till next weeks update to see the progress.Sent from my DROID RAZR using Grasscity Forum mobile app

Attached Files:

11. Subbed. Wifi. Havent got to try anything with thewhite in it yetMy buddy is growing this out now. Awesome grow Advanved:) whats your yield been on those gals?

12. Thanks, Sorry for the delay. I got 1lb. and 4 oz. on the last run. I had 9 plants under 2 1kw air cooled hoods. This strain really stretches so I'm trying to keep them short and stout this run.Sent from my DROID RAZR using Grasscity Forum mobile app

13. So its time for an update and the ladies are just thriving their showing sings of flower in week 2 of bloom I like to call them buttons.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Grasscity Forum mobile app

Attached Files:

14. We went in and topped the veg one last time before we flip 'em next week.

Attached Files:

15. Subbed.:):):) awesome grow i envy you my friend. miss them thousands. Bout to get back doing the damn thing. Cant wait inspiring:)

16. Oh yeah one more quicky. How tall you veg then before flower? My buddie who is in another state.so i can't go help is embarrassed about his results with 3 gals. under 1ks. 1 To 1.5 zips each plant 18 under 2k. Horrible. He just changed to drip system that i think runs 24/7. Dummy. think during lights on only and make sure they dry some daily for best results. Keep up good work
    FRH

17. So we went and cut off the bottoms which aren't going to produce much and added some light underneath the canopy.

Attached Files:

18. So after 4 weeks in bloom we finally got the 4k up and running.

19. 1391752533973.jpg