4kw grow in coco

Discussion in 'Indoor Grow Journals' started by Advance Grower, Jan 13, 2014.

1. Sent from my DROID RAZR using Grasscity Forum mobile app

Attached Files:

2. Sent from my DROID RAZR using Grasscity Forum mobile app

Attached Files:

3. gonna sub nice run

4. Thanks a lot! We'll be transplanting some clones to vegg for about 4 wks. or so.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Grasscity Forum mobile app

Attached Files:

5. So we made the transplants 4 WIFI's and 5 Chem Dawg's. I'm totally stoked about the next run. We will be flipping these 4 wks from now so that should be a great veg.

Epic

Attached Files:

6. Things are definitely looking frosty! Still with 4 wks. to go we're hoping to pack on some more trichomes and massive swelling of the buds.

Epic

Attached Files:

7. Coming up here in week 7 we'll begin the defoliation process so that all buds get light for the last 2 weeks of flower. :D

Epic

8. Took all fan leaves off for the last weeks of flower.

Epic

Attached Files:

9. Epic

Attached Files:

10. Someone wanted to see this plant by it's self.

Epic

11. Plants look good. Surprised you have no responses yet. Jeep doing what you gave been, think are going great.

12. Plants look good. Surprised you have no responses yet. Keep doing what you gave been, think are going great.

13. looking good. in the home stretch. Damn they are frosty as hell. Yummy keep.up the good work

14. glad I stopped in. Looking good man. :yummy:

15. Yo Thanks man!

Epic

16. Yo thanks bro!

Epic

17. Thanks man!

Epic

18. So went went in and started the flush and got some close ups of what's going. on

Epic

Attached Files:

19. This is a single plant by itself.

Epic

Attached Files:

20. Tomorrow we'll be going in and thinning out the second wave of the Epic 4k so that some light gets to the bottom. These 9 have been in bloom for 2 wks. exactly now.

Epic

Attached Files: