Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by flashlight, Sep 16, 2009.

1. ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh im back!!!

hey ive just been dry for so long...no one wanted to help me out...ny deliv. flaked out. id basically given up, and i smoke every day for ADD! a god buddy smoked me out one night but thats it. so finally a friend of a friend, was able to get some for me from his guy..

i got a half O just so i wont have to do this again for a while..itll last me a month or more bc ill be traveling for work every other week and dont take it with me...got it for $200 which is cheap compared to what i usually pay and its not bad at all..

no pics sorry but i feel so much better...oh and i had my house to myself all week with no weed! second time in a row tht happened...

2. sweet bro..

3. Just wondering where you live where its so hard to get and also pretty expensive.

4. Great man, just.... fantastic. -_-

5. Pics or this thread is useless..

6. i assumed it was useless when i saw the title of it. no meaningful thread could have a title like that..