Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

420th Post =) and a question...

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by Boffin, Mar 3, 2005.

1. 420th post ahoy! *does a little dance*

*makes a little love*

*gets down tonight doo doo doo doo*

Ahem. Err... To make this thread somewhat relevant and slightly less eligible for moving or deletion :rolleyes:... Onto the question! This summer I'm planning on buying an ounce to take to the Leeds music festival. I think we're there for 4 nights so that's a quart a day / night. Awesome, but I'm just wondering what you guys think I should do with it. I don't think I can... or should, lol... smoke that amount a day for 4 days on the trot, not without being utterly burnt out for a month! I'm planning on probably getting a couple of friends to chip in and then they can smoke with me for the festival. I'm basically wondering... How many friends and how much money? I was thinking along the lines of 2 friends, it's the money I'm less sure about. I always feel kinda bad about making / asking that friends give me money 'cause, although it's not like im loaded, I do have more spare cash than them for weed and such. Plus, the two friends that I'm planning on sharing with one of whom is my best and oldest friend who I usually blaze for free anyway (he's got the tolerance of a newborn, I swear and not much cash)... Anyways, I was guessing £10 or maybe £20. This is when the ounce is probably gonna cost me around about £120. I know that I should maybe be asking for more like £40 if they're gonna be smoking a third of it but I figure I'll be smoking the majority of it and heck they're pals, right? I'm probably gonna say £15 and some munchies, hehe.

By the way, does anyone know of any festival-suited ghetto bong ideas? I figure only smoking jays (spesh the way I roll em, i.e badly :)) and blunts will be pretty harsh on the throat after a while. One idea we had was getting a bottle, burning two holes with a cigarette (one for "downstem" and one for carb) then putting in just a run-of-the-mill plastic straw. We'd seal it up with gum, put some water in there and then just put a joint in the end of the straw. Ghetto as fuck but I don't wanna have anything more incriminating that some lighters, skins and rolling baccy when I get there- more for parents than anything, really. Generally don't wanna attract attention to myself :)

Woah, long post. Sorry, guys... Thanks to anyone who even reads it all, let alone posts! :hello: 420th Post! Yaay!

2. Hmm I don't really wanna use foil 'cause of the whole fume issue... Hmm... I figure 4 days of smoking's gonna be bad enough for my lungs hehe,

3. Congrats on the 420 man...

**Does the special "I'm all burnt out from lastnight" 420th post dance**

Any bubbler possibilities? If it's a fest, you should be able to find a cheap one somewhere ;)

4. Oh wow... I hadn't even thought of that =) Thanks a lot! I've seen on a couple of sites things mentioning that if you're planning on smoking with glass, but a cheap one from the headshop stalls instead of taking one with sentimental value.

5. Yeh, there are loads and loads of headshop stalls there. Generally youre not gonna attract attentions smoking a bong by your tent...no one gives a shit.. its the closest to anarchy you'll experience. I love hearing those massive booooms.. when some idiot has blown up a gas canister. ...Try not to camp next to the idiots. :D

I would have gone to reading this year, but Im going to a psytrance festival in Italy instead. Festivals are wicked though.

6. Nice work on hitting the big 420.