420 plans?

Discussion in 'General' started by yuko, Apr 2, 2011.

1. Hey share your 420 plans :smoke:

Ill start. I'm currently collecting a whole buncha keif and on 420 we're gunna get ahold of my buddies vaporizer and smoke a massive bowl of keif. :smoking:

2. I'm gonna be smoking weed mang.

How about that.

3. doing what i normally do :smoke:

4. Same thing I always do, smoke some weed.

5. Hopefully that medical headband is still floating around here by the time 4/20 comes around. And some hash. The only time I usually have hash is once a year and thats on 4/20. Pray to the ganja gods for me so that I may have a happy 4/20 this year. :smoke:
    Chances are that it will be just my dad and I smoking but I hope we can get a few more stoners to kick it with us...but they better be helping to supply :)

6. hopefully not getting arrested this year.

7. I'm trying to get a job so hopefully I will by then so I can at least smoke

8. just got a half of some purps, that should last. i have been saving a ton of keif which should be good, and I am going to my lh and getting my first bong:bongin:

9. planning on giving a lot of meds away

10. get stoned and go to six flags!

11. getting drunk

12. try to buy a half before 4/20

13. gettin high and gettin laid

14. Co-ordinate a weed house and do nothing but smoke weed all day as everyone filters in and out

15. beer and weed.

wait... thats actually pretty normal.

16. the usual...

420 is the day i usually go to the swamp gatterbagging

if you have never tea bagged a aligator while high of some dank and in the woods... than your missing out on life :rolleyes:

17. putting an 0z in edibles and we will see where that takes me

18. gettin a bag, downloadin all the stoner movies i can find, and chillin out all day tokin up..just thinkin of all the other people smoking at the same time...
    fuck yeah.. cant wait.