420 Plans

Discussion in 'General' started by Pufnstuf, Apr 16, 2008.

1. What is everyone doing? I will be at the most awesome place, Nelson Ledges Quarry Park....www.nlqp.com

2. you kids are boring :rolleyes:

3. Yo moma.

4. The same thing I do everyday, pinkie. TRY TO TAKE OVER THE WORLD!

Problem is that I never get around to it after that first bowl...

5. Tripping on acid saturday into sunday and than just toking and chilling with friends all day :D:smoking:

6. Well at the moment we're trying to find a better dealer.
    Our last dealer just lost our business after selling us an ounce of outdoor (after he'd sold us dro twice before) for $180.
    We're going to buy a halfbag or an ounce of some sweet Ontario bud for 420 as soon as we can.

I've already booked the day off work as has my friend, other friend can't but still trying to get out of his shift.
    Then we're sitting on my backporch.
    And basically:

Bongs, Chutes, Waterfalls, Joints, Cross Joint (Never tried one, inspired by Pineapple Express), Blunts (if we can get them considering we're only 18), and whatever else we can experiment with (aside from edibles because that'd be too fucking much).

7. Buying a half ounce in about 30 minutes, saving it till this Friday when I can trip on my Lucy and smoke my chronic in peace.

8. Sitting in my car driving around until we finish hotboxing an ounce.

9. sadly
    my plans focus mainly around work.

10. going to the 420 tree at 4 20 on 420 and having a killer smoke session

11. that sucks

12. How can you like hydro better than outdoor? I've never heard that before, at least not from a smokers point of view. I'll be puffing a fat sack of freshly imported cali for 4/20. Outdoor 100% organic buds. :D

13. i just bought 50 blunt wraps from the store so im smoking prolly 1/2 them and walking around giving them away.

14. I'll second that haha

To be fair, though, idk if I'm tripping acid or shrooms yet. My buddy is going into boone-town for shrooms, but if he can't find enough wait we'll settle on some acid. He's never done shrooms so i'm pretty hyped about it.. I mean..he is too..no doubt there, I just get to be excited twice as much because I already know how much I love shrooms, but I get to be excited for him too because I know he will love shrooms too.

But yeah, Saturday = Trip Day

Sunday = 4/20 Recovery Smoke Day

***A side note, I'm picking up a vape tomorrow so I'll probably be using that often this weekend.

15. if i actually get some weed ima wake and bake. smoke some more, listen to this new electronic music i got, smoke some more maybe walk around the neighborhood or something. then at some point ima pull the beer out and do some strikeouts. now i think about it if i have the weed i might stay up till 4:20 am and smoke as well. if i dont get that weed im just gonna drink. it will be a holy sunday

16. I WILL BE DOING NOTTTTTHIIIINGGGG!!!!

because i can't find any pot at ASU because i just moved here :(

17. :cool:4/20?
    AMAZING PLANS
    my bro and made sure to take off work.
    gotta hit it up at 4:20 a.m., chill, go to sleep, then wake and bake.
    gotta make some firecrackers.
    gotta smoke at least once every hour, on the 20 mark. ha.
    gotta smoke 4:20 p.m.

gotta adventure through campus and such.
    my college campus is the best,
    it's completely like chronicles of narnia when you're high.
    seriously.

oh man, 4/20 is going to be so great.

18. its fucken palm sunday on 420 (im greek orthodox, or at least my family is) so ill have to go to church and then start the toking at like 1:30. itd be nice to wake n bake though :(

19. I'm working. So I'll have a 4/20 joint in the morning as tribute to the ganja gods but that'll be it. Its just another day tbh.

20. Get High maybe? I dunno