Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

420 Pang's AVB/ABV Firecrackers

Discussion in 'Weed Edibles' started by Commander Pang, May 8, 2016.

1. #1 Commander Pang, May 8, 2016
    Last edited: May 8, 2016
    Hey guys so since I've had quite a bit of time and ABV/AVB ( vaped bud ) I've been experimenting last time the smoothie personally speaking was a great success so I decided to try Firecrackers this time so technically I made ABV "chrontella" and added it to crackers lol u can do the same with peanut butter. At the end I made 4 I had 2 directly and I had refrigerated the other 2 to try and make them more stable and to my surprise they were much better i only left them in the freezer for about 8-10 minutes because I didn't want them rock solid either.

At first I didn't feel like it worked and I just stopped thinking about it but maybe another half hour later I started to feel it and it kept elevating from there until I fell asleep.

Must've ate them at 10 pm and at around 11:30 I started feeling them but maybe that's just me